EA Forums - Banner

Are the patches out yet?

Prev1
So far, since the down load, I can assign dual tasks to whoever I have at the Spookie Campfire, Outdoor Stage, and Saloon. :shock: also major crashing trying to do friend visits. :evil:

My friend visits are slow between towns but no crashing. I like the idea of duel tasks.
Going to check that out.
DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!

Replies

• IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    So far, since the down load, I can assign dual tasks to whoever I have at the Spookie Campfire, Outdoor Stage, and Saloon. :shock: also major crashing trying to do friend visits. :evil:

My friend visits are slow between towns but no crashing. I like the idea of duel tasks.
    Going to check that out.

I had Martin at the campfire, moleman at the stage, and Apu at the Saloon. They were all still wandering around so I put them to work again on a different task even though the timers are going at the other places :shock:
  • johncolombo
    11300 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2016

Going to check that out.

I had Martin at the campfire, moleman at the stage, and Apu at the Saloon. They were all still wandering around so I put them to work again on a different task even though the timers are going at the other places :shock:

maybe that is their superhero power?

Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Going to check that out.

maybe that is their superhero power?

"multi-task"....... terrible power
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I’be already noticed a number of performance glitches presumably related to the new download. The first involved the Railyard — the Make button was unresponsive. Force quitting the game and restarting fixed this.

Maggie’s mini-game behaved abnormally for the first time ever in my game. Following a successful location of Maggie (for the third time) the game failed to terminate and return to the Slide Factory. Force quitting and restarting the game allowed me to claim my donuts, however.

A couple of other cases where buttons were unresponsive, all fixed once again by restarting the game.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I’be already noticed a number of performance glitches presumably related to the new download. The first involved the Railyard — the Make button was unresponsive. Force quitting the game and restarting fixed this.

Maggie’s mini-game behaved abnormally for the first time ever in my game. Following a successful location of Maggie (for the third time) the game failed to terminate and return to the Slide Factory. Force quitting and restarting the game allowed me to claim my donuts, however.

A couple of other cases where buttons were unresponsive, all fixed once again by restarting the game.

Ok. Sounds like some others are posting about the rail yard :(
  • johncolombo
    11300 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2016
    The trophy button was unresponsive till I did a KL and back.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Sounds like the Bouncehouse is double tasking also.

So is the nightmare pile, I only tried it with Sheri & Teri
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Are the double tasks double pay? Maybe this is a good glitch...
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    simp7fan wrote:
    Are the double tasks double pay? Maybe this is a good glitch...
    It's a good glitch :D
  • lll3lucky
    543 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The cauldron is acting crazy too. I lost my pepper, but after syncing with KL it reappeared.
  • 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited June 2016
    On my iPad, I get kicked off when I visit friends. With my iPhone, it plays normal. It is a little harder to see but I can live with it until they fix it.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Every 10 minutes my game is being choked to death by "crime." It just stops scrolling, the HUD disappears from the screen, then the rest goes to black.

• IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    65Malibu wrote:
    On my iPad, I get kicked off when I visit friends. With my iPhone, it plays normal. It is a little harder to see but I can live with it until they fix it.

My iPad is crashing frequently also, especially when trying to do anything with friends.
  • Surfcitygal
    1206 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    65Malibu wrote:

My iPad is crashing frequently also, especially when trying to do anything with friends.

My iPad is also crashing, but thanks for letting me know about the double tasks. I thought the Outdoor stage had gone nuts, but now I'll try more double tasking!
  • 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited June 2016
    65Malibu wrote:

My iPad is also crashing, but thanks for letting me know about the double tasks. I thought the Outdoor stage had gone nuts, but now I'll try more double tasking!

It so bad on the iPad that it actually locked it up. I had to force a reboot because the screen was not responding.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11470 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Seems to be a iOs issue. no crash on android yet
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • 74hands
    446 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Got a full lock up after playing Where's Maggie?. Found her but just when I tapped to collect the reward, a full screen lock that was only cured by a hard reset.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Moleman is thanking EA right now. He's working security while also earning at the outdoor stage. It's a nice break for him because for the last year and a half he's been getting a football to the groin 24/7 in my town. :twisted:
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Looks like the timer starts right away for a jobs at the Plaza and Campfire (I don't have the Open Air Stage). So, basically the game isn't checking if the character ever shows up. hah. It's great.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • derekpasteur
    303 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I usually never fret about the glitches, they tend to be fixed eventually and are a part of the game. But Kearny has been dressed as the joker since the day I got the Nightmare Pile and I REALLY REALLY REALLY want him in this outfit in this event. When I select him in the Nightmare Pile, the task starts, but Kearny remains his usual self. Really bummed! I want my Coolest Villain Ever with all these superheroes!! :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!