EA Forums - Banner

PSA - How to Animate Any Building

Prev1
I didn't realise this, so thanks for posting!

Lucille also has a similar task where she robs houses and you can get them to activate.

Replies

• simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    He has three jobs, one for houses, one for restaurants, and one for businesses.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • notDepressed
    286 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    simp7fan wrote:
    The 10hr task allows you to animate any building. Just place the building closest to him prior to enacting the task. So nice to see these otherwise dormant buildings animated (love the SequelShop going during this event).
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Wow, I set him on this task a fair bit and never paid attention to where he went. Great hidden feature.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Hey, thanks for this. Did the same trick as with Lucille B and the nightmare house. His 10 sent him into a shop, moved the shop and the Sequel Shop to a remote location. Stored the shop he was in, hit the task again and the Sequel sign is working! Then just move the shops back.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • DJ-Alchemist
    200 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Hey, thanks for this. Did the same trick as with Lucille B and the nightmare house. His 10 sent him into a shop, moved the shop and the Sequel Shop to a remote location. Stored the shop he was in, hit the task again and the Sequel sign is working! Then just move the shops back.

I shall be doing this asap. Can't remember the last time I saw the Sequel Stop animation.
  • notDepressed
    286 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Absolutely! Remember, it works for ANY building. Have fun!
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    that's why he's a great capper for us to get at the end of the 60 levels. the skeleton key character.

I just lit up my Bad Dream with his 12 hour task yesterday.

Also, this gets rid of the last lingering reason I had to buy Collider. (who can work at the Super Collider). If Wise Guy can go there too, now I'm set in case they ever sell the Super Collider w/black hole again.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    that's why he's a great capper for us to get at the end of the 60 levels. the skeleton key character.

Also, this gets rid of the last lingering reason I had to buy Collider. (who can work at the Super Collider). If Wise Guy can go there too, now I'm set in case they ever sell the Super Collider w/black hole again.

Maybe if we send the Wise guy there the black hole will appear :? ...wishful dreaming
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    cool!
  • ZennGlenn
    1754 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    images-252_zps5576ca6d.jpeg
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Thanks! :mrgreen:
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    simp7fan wrote:
    The 10hr task allows you to animate any building. Just place the building closest to him prior to enacting the task. So nice to see these otherwise dormant buildings animated (love the SequelShop going during this event).
    Check the wiki. I tried it with the Springfield Arms, which was all by itself but he ran off to nearest faraway business. I had to do, I think, the 12h task to get him to visit the Arms.
  • notDepressed
    286 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Agree. It appears EA made this special for the final level - gave us a character that can activate any building. Loving the SequelStop and Tenta Corp animations. Can't wait to try them all.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Maybe if we send the Wise guy there the black hole will appear :? ...wishful dreaming

You can move the black hole over during the animation for the Super collider. Or did you not earn/purchase the black hole? I'm not sure if they sold the collider without the black hole at some point. That would be a let down.
  • notDepressed
    286 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    bradyc79 wrote:

You can move the black hole over during the animation for the Super collider. Or did you not earn/purchase the black hole? I'm not sure if they sold the collider without the black hole at some point. That would be a let down.
    When it was re-released it did not come with the black hole (I think). I think on some level they are trying to keep a few objects unreleased to appease long term players who feel they should be rewarded for playing early on (whether right or wrong).
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Found his weakness. He runs away from the Re-Neducation Center and won't animate it.
  • adruralo
    3290 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    "Excellant" tip. Just animated the sequel stop building.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 13 Blue.
  • 112789b
    158 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    it doesnt work with every building
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    brmdem wrote:
    it doesnt work with every building
    That's right. I don't think he wanted to go to Moe's Family Farm (or whatever it's called). Darn.
  • aahackamacka
    39 posts
    edited July 2016
    I've trapped him in the bad dream house with his 12 hour task for some time now. Great hints with his other tasks
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.