EA Forums - Banner

TIP: SUPERHERO EVENT 2: Q & A AND STRATEGY THREAD ISSUE III

Replies

• AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    bette3900 wrote:
    I didn't know about fight club but have been playing like I normally would, and I am at 16,000 brass knuckles.

Oh wow!! How come you've done so well even without Fight Club?! Break down your strategy for us!! :D
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    AOFIGO009 wrote:
    bette3900 wrote:
    I didn't know about fight club but have been playing like I normally would, and I am at 16,000 brass knuckles.

Oh wow!! How come you've done so well even without Fight Club?! Break down your strategy for us!! :D

I really don't know, I just play as I normally would, meaning not much during the day and a lot during the evning/early morning. I have bought the satellite though, and I do have all premium characters. I was actually quite surprised myself when I checked the numbers. Mind you, as of this morning I have been using the lose first, then win strategy in my own town, cause I didn't know there was one for neighbours' towns. I am far behind in upgrading my characters, though.
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    bette3900 wrote:
    AOFIGO009 wrote:
    bette3900 wrote:

I really don't know, I just play as I normally would, meaning not much during the day and a lot during the evning/early morning. I have bought the satellite though, and I do have all premium characters. I was actually quite surprised myself when I checked the numbers. Mind you, as of this morning I have been using the lose first, then win strategy in my own town, cause I didn't know there was one for neighbours' towns. I am far behind in upgrading my characters, though.

Well whatever you are doing, keep it up, because you're doing it very well, and there's bonuts at the end of the Prize Track!!!
  • RexBanner00
    55 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    When you get to gung ho style pt 3 and have to send sequel squad members on a 24 hr task, don't send the ones who can do tasks at the mansion for blueprints. I sent pie man, fallout boy and clown face on the 24 hr task before realising that radioactive man, collider, dr collosus can all do it to. Now I have to wait 24 hrs to get back into making blueprints!
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Question:

why does everyone continue to forget the first rule of fight club?

6358435647630876681124165055_tumblr_lwtogujSS41qhjmi9o1_r1_500.gif

Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Question:

why does everyone continue to forget the first rule of fight club?

6358435647630876681124165055_tumblr_lwtogujSS41qhjmi9o1_r1_500.gif

Well, it's not like there is much to talk about anymore.
  • 98armando59
    9 posts
    edited June 2016

I'll just pass out that an update was in the play store. Can I still get the final reward? And there are tips to quickly get the rewards? I 'm not a donut buyer :evil:
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Okay, I've been doing some research on the spawn rates of the Criminals, and I find it sticks to the norm of recent events. It takes 60 Criminals to fill up your Springfield, there seems to be a "bank" once again, I haven't checked, but it seems to be 20, as usual.

It takes maybe half an hour of no movement on the game to get all 40 of the Criminals to one place, in my case, a large square of road-the only road in my Springfield (I wish pavements could be overlaid onto roads again, make that process so much easier), and after that, I can usually take 10 minutes to find the remaining 20 as they come out of the bank, bearing in mind they're all heading to one place.

On how long it takes to fill up-the lowest time I've got so far is 5 hours, however I seem to be regularly getting a message to come save my Soringfield after 3 hours. It doesn't explicitly say Soringfield is full, but otherwise the wording is consistent with the "Springfield is full, come back and help" message, so I need to investigate further-however I think it's just some weird quirk, or maybe a sign to say Springfield is full but the bank isn't?
  • Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I started playing to win all my town battles, but after reading strategies from other people feel it is much better to lose as much as possible. I started with 7 battle characters on my main town and have since bought the combo of citizen solar and wind lad, making 9. I treat each individual felon as a separate battle making it 9 V 9. I only send in one character at a time, defeat the first felon, then purposely lose to the 2nd etc. It is a bit tougher on my 'race' town, as I didn't play the first superheroes on there and only started this event with 4 battle characters. There is a big advantage if you played the first event and I am having to use a lot more healing items in that town. Keep an eye on the prize track too, as there are occasional band aid prizes, so you won't need to use so many precious trading cards in crafting them.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • AfcwChris91
    176 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Already a day behind cos ive only been able to get on once a day so far. Why did this event have to be when im on holiday! :(
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Couldn't find this thread for a while..it'd been stickied :lol: ...well deserved!!

My tip is not to upgrade your characters. I have lots of 2 heart character that are prefect for losing and they fully heal in only two hrs. I can get 3-4 or more loses per gang and then win when the last felon has only 1-2 hearts left.

Also remember you can have more than 3 gang roaming your SF at a time. So there is plenty of time to lose.

Winning through losing!! :mrgreen:
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Couldn't find this thread for a while..it'd been stickied :lol: ...well deserved!!

My tip is not to upgrade your characters. I have lots of 2 heart character that are prefect for losing and they fully heal in only two hrs. I can get 3-4 or more loses per gang and then win when the last felon has only 1-2 hearts left.

Also remember you can have more than 3 gang roaming your SF at a time. So there is plenty of time to lose.

Is the losing strategy really that great? I haven't been using it but have just under 23,000 brass knuckles, and I didn't get a lot (probably 300) from the fight club either. What totals do the "losers" have?

Also the super jeb statues now have a .6% bonus so be sure to take any ye have out of inventory! :D
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:

Is the losing strategy really that great? I haven't been using it but have just under 23,000 brass knuckles, and I didn't get a lot (probably 300) from the fight club either. What totals do the "losers" have?

Also the super jeb statues now have a .6% bonus so be sure to take any ye have out of inventory! :D

I'm at 35000 and didn't get in on the friends flight glitch. By losing I'm getting around 200 extra knuckles per gang on top of winning. I do have the burns. popper, and wind/solar characters so that helps with losing.

Edit: Just checked and I can actually make around 400 extra per gang. I have nine 2 star characters and the rest are 5 stars. The gangs I face are 5 star and I can easily lose 6 times per gang then have my 5 star characters come in for the win.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:

36 k mind you i dont have any of the heroes/villains from superhero pt 1, just the ones ofered in this event currently and premium ones (Fruit bat, solar lad etc.)
    Only fighting 2-3 times a day?
    sounds about right whenever i fight i get 1300 knuckles (in total) at the end of 3 fights that amount will only increase with each hero i obtain (also higher levels means higher opponent levels= more damage done to you and more damage done to them= more knuckles, just sayin)

In comparison my freemium town which only has heroes offered in this event has 27 k fights 2-3 times a day no premium heroes (only 1 friend) so yeah trust me the wining through losing method is a thumbs up.

@AO

Also been getting that meesage often times i'll tap then close and it will tell me my town is full when its clearly been empties (maybe a straggler somwhere) probably just a game error, much like when i send a character to a task then use the free rush (say i have 6 mins left) when i close the app at the time the task was originally meant to be done the game will notify me that the task was done even if i had previously collected it.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    @amazonprimechic and @someonewashere

Looks like I'll have to start the losing technique so, all my fighters (free ones from Superheroes1) so far are atleast 3 stars though, when I get snake and King coal i'll definitely be keeping them at two stars to see how it works out. I hope to rake in the bonuts this event :D
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    @AO

Also been getting that meesage often times i'll tap then close and it will tell me my town is full when its clearly been empties (maybe a straggler somwhere) probably just a game error, much like when i send a character to a task then use the free rush (say i have 6 mins left) when i close the app at the time the task was originally meant to be done the game will notify me that the task was done even if i had previously collected it.

Cool, thanks. I thought something was up with the message, it made no sense. Maybe it confused things that I wasn't tapping when Fight Club was going on.
    aidx1054 wrote:
    @amazonprimechic and @someonewashere

Looks like I'll have to start the losing technique so, all my fighters (free ones from Superheroes1) so far are atleast 3 stars though, when I get snake and King coal i'll definitely be keeping them at two stars to see how it works out. I hope to rake in the bonuts this event :D

Yeah, I think I'll have to as well! I did pretty well from Fight Club-apparently I fled about 450 times!-but I gotta get my head around it somehow, it just confuses me! At least I'm fairly certain I'm gonna complete the Prize Track anyway! :)
    Thank you VERY much! I asked the thread to get stickied so that it wouldn't get lost down the pages when nobody is commentating later in the events, however the information is still wanted! But there's no guarantee that it'll happen again! So if you want them to remain stickie, let the mods know!! :D
  • johncolombo
    edited June 2016
    I still can't figure out how losing benefits you. I looked at the totals from winning and losing
    And they look the same to me. That said I do loose the first two fighters anyway because
    I don't like to swap out my characters and not get to attack first. Where do you see these extra
    200 knuckles ?
  • louiealien57
    7 posts
    edited June 2016
    Each time you lose to a group of felons your reward is 55 brass knuckles an 10 finite stones. These are in addition to the 350 brass knuckles and 40 finite stones for finally defeating the group of felons. If you lose 4 times to the same group of felons you will net an extra 220 brass knuckles and 40 finite stones. So far i have lost over 100 battles for over 5000 extra brass knuckles.
  • johncolombo
    edited June 2016
    Each time you lose to a group of felons your reward is 55 brass knuckles an 10 finite stones. These are in addition to the 350 brass knuckles and 40 finite stones for finally defeating the group of felons. If you lose 4 times to the same group of felons you will net an extra 220 brass knuckles and 40 finite stone. So far i have lost over 100 battles for over 5000 extra brass knuckles.

How do you lose 4 times to the same group of felons and apologizes on my slow uptake to this strategy. I'm currently at 37000 plus knuckles. I must be doing it correctly and not realizing it then.

• louiealien57
    7 posts
    edited June 2016
    If you send 2 fighters into battle with equal number of hearts then keep switching fighters without fighting the felons until you loose the battle. You will only do 1 or 2 hearts damage to that group of felons. Repeat as many time that you can with other groups of fighters.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.