EA Forums - Banner

outdoor stage?

cdepast
2463 posts Member
cdepast wrote:
is anyone's outdoor stage glitched? mine no longer shows animation, and allows me to task a character there and then task them again doing something else.

I can't point to the precise thread, but I know it's been recently discussed.

Replies

• johncolombo
    11349 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2016
    cdepast wrote:
    is anyone's outdoor stage glitched? mine no longer shows animation, and allows me to task a character there and then task them again doing something else.

I thought all that got patched in last update. It wasn't just the outdoor stage, there were several locations
    This could occur.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    This happened to me as well. I set a character on a 12 hour task, they went there and it started, but a few seconds later they were off the stage and I was able to select them to do their own 12 hour task. And the stage itself was still counting the task and completed just fine after the 12 hours. This recent update is glitchy mcgltichsalot.
  • bluehelm2013
    14 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The bouncing house is also glitched in my game. Same problem with the outdoor stage.
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yes. Happening for me too.
  • DexAspen
    177 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The bouncing house is also glitched in my game. Same problem with the outdoor stage.

i noticed this with the bounce house. i can put Kearney on the bouncehouse and tasks. he has to be available when the bouncehouse is done to trigger the task again but yeah, Kearney is a 3x payout. opera stage has no issues
    Ah, just throw it over the fence. Let Arby's worry about it.
  • 00becker
    446 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    It's apparently an issue with all locations where characters are tasked at the site (outdoor stage, Moonbounce, nightmare pile, spooky fire, and town plaza). I've no idea if it's a priority to fix it or not.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    cdepast wrote:

I thought all that got patched in last update. It wasn't just the outdoor stage, there were several locations
    This could occur.

You’re absolutely right about the general natural of the problem, but I don’t think it’s been addressed by a patch yet — at least not on iOS devices. I noticed the glitch still exists on my device as of this past weekend.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    This glitch has been happening with iOS since the Heros 2. It affects the Saloon, the Nightmare pile, the bounce house, the outdoor stage, and the Campfire. You can dual task characters if you assign them at the location first. I was doing this for several days and had major issues with crashing. I stopped and the crashing has become less frequent.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    This glitch has been happening with iOS since the Heros 2. It affects the Saloon, the Nightmare pile, the bounce house, the outdoor stage, and the Campfire. You can dual task characters if you assign them at the location first. I was doing this for several days and had major issues with crashing. I stopped and the crashing has become less frequent.

I haven’t personally noticed any change in crash likelihood as a result of using this glitch, although admittedly all my crashes were confined to Day 1 of the event. (Like you, using an iOS device.)
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The same thing is happening to me with the Spooky Campfire and I am on Android.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Can anyone put Lisa at the Open Air Stage, the Bouncehouse, and the Spooky Campfire at the same time?
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited June 2016
    petehd14 wrote:
    Can anyone put Lisa at the Open Air Stage, the Bouncehouse, and the Spooky Campfire at the same time?
    i wish. Never tried, however.
  • DigitalBaggins
    104 posts
    edited June 2016
    You can not store the cooling towers to take mr burns off task. Started with this update
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    You can not store the cooling towers to take mr burns off task. Started with this update
    same with the prison
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • johncolombo
    11349 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2016
    petehd14 wrote:

Oh I love a challenge
    LOL
    My lisa is grinding metal right now, will try when she is finished.
    ;-)

Edit: I blew a couple of donuts in the name of research, no you cannot. I have her on the stage and she IS on the stage, the other locations say she is playing the sax including the metal shack so I can't even double task her.

Edit2: maybe it has to do with Lisa not being storable? Hans can be on the stage, invisible and do another task. I had to clear him out for Lisa.

Edit3: Lisa vanished from the stage and I have her in both the bounce thing and on stage where she is now invisible. Delayed reaction. That's all I can with her for now.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • BlackFloppyDisk
    771 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I sent Sherri and Terri to the bounce house, then sent them on 4 * 1 hour tasks for the ultimate payout. Easy money, easy XP.
  • notDepressed
    286 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Glitched and if you also notice the stage lights haven't worked for a long time (they removed that animation a while ago). Hopefully all will be fixed in a future patch as I love it in my Central Park area.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!