EA Forums - Banner

What's worth crafting?

2Next

Replies

• bluntcard
    3608 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Question ( to anyone who wants to answer)
    If you only want items that produce money or improve xp, what then are you going to do with all of your money and xp? Buy donuts? And then what? Buy only donut items that add to your multiplier so you can get more xp and money? And what will you do with it?

The whole point is just so you can buy decorations and create your own Springfield? Right? Otherwise what is the point of all the other money and xp and donut collecting?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • andrewstew134
    35 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    For me the 2 I wanted most are the car (looks gr8 by my dump and metal plant) and the statue (looks good with comic books store) I like to craft decorations as I only spend donuts on caricters so it's the only way I gain new decarations
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited June 2016
    Crafted the book store today so just The Collectors car to get and i'm happy! :mrgreen:
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    bluntcard wrote:
    Question ( to anyone who wants to answer)
    If you only want items that produce money or improve xp, what then are you going to do with all of your money and xp? Buy donuts? And then what? Buy only donut items that add to your multiplier so you can get more xp and money? And what will you do with it?

The whole point is just so you can buy decorations and create your own Springfield? Right? Otherwise what is the point of all the other money and xp and donut collecting?

blunt: If you only want items that produce money or improve xp, what then are you going to do with all of your money and xp?
    me: buy donuts.
    blunt: Buy donuts?
    me: that's what i said.
    blunt: And then what?
    me: buy donut items.
    blunt: buy only donut items that add to your multiplier so you can get more xp and money?
    me: dude all i said was buy donut items, as in whatever ones i want.
    blunt: and what will you do with it?
    me: design my springfield the way i want it to look.
    blunt: the whole point is just so you can buy decorations and create your own Springfield?
    me: right.
    blunt: right?
    me: right...
    blunt: otherwise, what is the point of all the other money and xp and—ohhhh, gotcha. **passes blunt to the left**
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited June 2016
    Why not craft all? I've crafted the Bookstore, the Collector Car, and the Collector Statue (in that order). I'm saving on crafting the Lucite Container in case I get a daily task for crafting something (I don't want to spend my trading cards on bandages).
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    maggiesmob wrote:
    Why not craft all? I've crafted the Bookstore, the Collector Car, and the Collector Statue (in that order). I'm saving on crafting the Lucite Container in case I get a daily task for crafting something (I don't want to spend my trading cards on bandages).

That's what I did and noticed many of my friends did. I didn't really need the lucite container, but it was something unique, so I crafted it and now can start hoarding trading cards for act 2.
  • Big82S
    564 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Well in act 1 the collector frozen in lucinite or whatever statue and his car and the vat of lucinite is a def.

Then I go for he building.

If you follow that logic. I go for things more of that nature with the buildings being the last unless it's a really cool building then I will do that.

Seeing how though the buildings aren't as good as the unique collectables I go for those first.

You can check the Simpsonswiki page and check TSTO section for yourself and see what to get in the 2nd n 3rd act.

Just so you know though it will be a big spoiler alert.

Happy tapping.
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited June 2016
    Edit: btw great avatar Big82S :)
    mattruns84 wrote:
    maggiesmob wrote:

That's what I did and noticed many of my friends did. I didn't really need the lucite container, but it was something unique, so I crafted it and now can start hoarding trading cards for act 2.

I don't need the Lucite Container either :D but of course I'll craft it! Just waiting for the last day of Act 1 to do it.

I like crafting the most difficult first (the one that costs the most) then crafting the others feels like a walk in a park.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!