EA Forums - Banner

Marvel Avengers Academy - Discussion

Replies

• SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Looks like the final Avenger holdout has made their first appearance in the game.

Yeah, I wonder when we'll be able to recruit this one. I know people have been begging for that character on the game's FB page for a while.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    New event teased. Looks like I was right.
  • lightening79
    134 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    What day is this new event coming? (I know it says tomorrow, but being in a different time zone as the game, I don't know what day it meant by tomorrow)
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    What day is this new event coming? (I know it says tomorrow, but being in a different time zone as the game, I don't know what day it meant by tomorrow)

It's live
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016

It's live

And still with the Civil War splash screen. :lol:

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016

It's live

I've got the new event icon and splash screen.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016

It's live

I've got the new event icon and splash screen.

Really? I'm still seeing the Civil War one on mine. Maybe there is an update I didn't install to change it...or I need to finish these beginning quests for Iron Man and Black Widow. I'm on Part 2 of it now, Iron Man just has to tinker with tech for 5 more minutes.

• SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    There is an update...that for some reason didn't install automatically. Strange how I'm getting quests for the new event without updating. :roll:

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Ok, so this is different...

Once you hit "The Webs We Weave" part 4, the quest is "Spider-Man arrives soon!" but there are no actual jobs to do. So the event started... and then paused, I guess.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Ok, so this is different...

Once you hit "The Webs We Weave" part 4, the quest is "Spider-Man arrives soon!" but there are no actual jobs to do. So the event started... and then paused, I guess.

Yeah, I got that too. I guess it's a good time as any to start my characters on other quests they have or work on jobs so I can get material and cash to upgrade them.

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yeah, I got that too. I guess it's a good time as any to start my characters on other quests they have or work on jobs so I can get material and cash to upgrade them.

I've got the Black Knight up to Level 4... his Level 5 needs a TON of the books and the saddles. Plus I've been trying to keep up with those GOTG shields. I've got 36 out of the 220 total I need to get all of them fully upgraded.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016

I've got the Black Knight up to Level 4... his Level 5 needs a TON of the books and the saddles. Plus I've been trying to keep up with those GOTG shields. I've got 36 out of the 220 total I need to get all of them fully upgraded.

I'm only on Black Knight level 2. Just got enough coins to raise Red Hulk to level four. But I need more text books and coins to upgrade Zemo and Blue Hulk to level 5. Collecting the shields has been slow. I'm only up to 27 and I so far need 380 of those, not sure how many shields I'll end up needing to get Groot to level 5 (he needs 120 for level 4).

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    not sure how many shields I'll end up needing to get Groot to level 5 (he needs 120 for level 4).

Ouch. Drax, Rocket and Star-Lord are cheaper, thankfully. I need 60 each for Drax and Star-Lord to get to level 5, and then Rocket needs 40 for level 3 and then I assume another 60 for level 5 (there is no level 4 for them, from what I can tell).
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    not sure how many shields I'll end up needing to get Groot to level 5 (he needs 120 for level 4).

Ouch. Drax, Rocket and Star-Lord are cheaper, thankfully. I need 60 each for Drax and Star-Lord to get to level 5, and then Rocket needs 40 for level 3 and then I assume another 60 for level 5 (there is no level 4 for them, from what I can tell).

My Star Lord only went to level 3. My Gamora, Rocket and Drax only go to level three too. Yondu, Nebula and Groot are the only ones I have that go to level 5.

Drax and Rocket are currently at level 1 for me and to get to level 2 I need 40 shields. Gamora is at level two and for level three she needs 60 shields, so I'm guessing Rocket and Drax will need 60 to get to their final level of three.

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016

My Star Lord only went to level 3. My Gamora, Rocket and Drax only go to level three too. Yondu, Nebula and Groot are the only ones I have that go to level 5.

Drax and Rocket are currently at level 1 for me and to get to level 2 I need 40 shields. Gamora is at level two and for level three she needs 60 shields, so I'm guessing Rocket and Drax will need 60 to get to their final level of three.

Yep, I had that wrong. Just 1-2-3. 40 to get to 2 and 60 to get to 3.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Some of the content has been added (hasn't officially started) Looks like fun. 25 days long.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I am excited to play a full event, since I started part way into the civil war event.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    meinaz wrote:
    I am excited to play a full event, since I started part way into the civil war event.

They haven't had a bad event yet, in my opinion.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    meinaz wrote:

They haven't had a bad event yet, in my opinion.

Neither have I, but I love Marvel so I can't really be that impartial. :lol:

• SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Just got jobs for the event added to the job board. Looks like the Daily Bugle is the first building you can get webbing off of. Takes 100 of those tokens that are event currency.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.