EA Forums - Banner

Now the NEW Gil deal is disappearing...

wadebear
3600 posts Member
Crap! I just looked for it as well. I thought I had more time to build up the donuts.

:(

Replies

• Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    it's still in the store for me
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    According to LPN's dates, it's supposed to be available until 6/29. Looks like duff garden all over again. I don't think they ever did get a fix on that.

Ha Wadebear, just noticed you made the same comment on duff gardens. There's a couple people who have reported this in B&I, so expect more.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Went to check after reading this, and mine has vanished as well (iOS).
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    still there for me. iOS.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Removing this from the menu is probably the right move.

What's far more troubling is LPN's dates also list the Radioactive Man Statue for the same time period as T-Rex Guy, and there's been no sign of that thing making an appearance at all, or a'tall.
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The deal is gone for me as well. I hadn't planned on buying but now that its gone... :D
  • AAArnie
    65 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    You're not missing anything. 200 donuts can get you a building and premium character. 200 is a high price for just a building.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11452 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Removing this from the menu is probably the right move.

What's far more troubling is LPN's dates also list the Radioactive Man Statue for the same time period as T-Rex Guy, and there's been no sign of that thing making an appearance at all, or a'tall.
    that's why i wrote Not Active next to it...
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • jbw431
    56 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yep, Duff Gardens all over again. I was thinking about getting Gil's deal yesterday, but it was gone. Guess my donuts weren't good enough for EA. Oh well. I started a thread in Bugs and Issues about it, but didn't really want it bad enough to contact EA.
    One on getter for the clickity clack please
  • AirurandoP
    846 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Still have deal on both devices (Android and iOS)
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

• HMGaga
    171 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    So I contacted their helpline after hours and hours waiting on their livechat which never goes live, I was advised that to "search through the store, it could be somewhere, and if you still cannot find it, then you have missed the promote."

Thanks EA! :evil:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!