EA Forums - Banner

Congratulations to the Brexitters!!

Replies

  • MrWindermere
    1698 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    Am not bothered if the Scotts want to stay or not I just think it's a waste of money.

    Fair enough that you're not bothered, but why shouldn't they be allowed to leave the UK? The amount of money it would cost is nothing. Just 3 days of what we "pay to the EU" remember?
    HomerND84 wrote:
    As for jobs what ever job the want.

    Again, you previously claimed there is a lack of jobs because migrants have taken them - so where are these jobs you speak of? You've contradicted yourself. Again.
    HomerND84 wrote:
    Am not making it up it will get adressed in the future.

    But you literally are making it up. That is YOUR opinion, not fact. You have simply lied.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    Am not bothered if the Scotts want to stay or not I just think it's a waste of money.

    As for jobs what ever job the want.

    Am not making it up it will get adressed in the future.

    To be fair you said something like 'bye bye don't come crawling back to us when you want our money and army' about Scotland wanting to go. And several times said something along the lines of the UK FORCING the Scots to stay... So that sounds like you do care.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    Am not making it up it will get adressed in the future.

    But you literally are making it up. That is YOUR opinion, not fact. You have simply lied.

    “Lying” seems to me far too strong a word to use here. To express an opinion is not to lie. At worst, depending upon the context, it might be misleading.
  • MrWindermere
    1698 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:
    Now your turn who was you?

    Mr Windermere

    Who *was* I? I'm still the same person I always was. I haven't been reincarnated, if that's what you're suggesting.



    What have you got to hide, why so secretive, were just as rude and condescending then, is that why you had to change your name?

    I haven't changed my name, I made a new account - as I previously stated. I'm not hiding, I fail to see why you need to know who I am - do you base your discussions on the UK and politics based upon your feelings towards that person? If not, there's no issue.

    Rude and condescending - that is nothing compared to the hatred and racism the Leave supporters have shown in recent months.

    I don't believe I've said anything worse than Nick?

    ive made my views and you've rounded on me yet you've not gone After anyone else just me constantly. You seem trolling me.

    You previously said for mods not to close the thread so you could get your point across - so are you suggesting that I shouldn't give my opinion, but it's perfectly fine for you to air your views?

    Loses discussion, so plays the troll card. The irony being that I've "not gone after anyone else", while quoting me discussing with theslayer369 in the very same post.

    You cannot make this stuff up, it's priceless.

  • MrWindermere
    1698 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    Am not making it up it will get adressed in the future.

    But you literally are making it up. That is YOUR opinion, not fact. You have simply lied.

    “Lying” seems to me far too strong a word to use here. To express an opinion is not to lie. At worst, depending upon the context, it might be misleading.

    I asked him for evidence, he said it hasn't been said yet. Therefore it's not true, it's a lie.
  • NicholasD1984
    2924 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Mr windy can I call you windy?

    I didn't say they shouldn't leave but constant referendums is a waste of time.

    I ain't contradicting myself if they want jobs then they can look for jobs. I didn't mention there's no jobs. I said they were taking our jobs.

    And no am not making it up. It will be addressed. Why do you think I made it up for ?

    Miss Juliet

    No I don't care what they do. It's their choice I just said its a waste of money. I never went along the lines of them being forced I said the government can veto it. There's a difference in someone vetoing and forcing.
    My friend list is full

    Live life to the full

    Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • NicholasD1984
    2924 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    Am not making it up it will get adressed in the future.

    But you literally are making it up. That is YOUR opinion, not fact. You have simply lied.

    “Lying” seems to me far too strong a word to use here. To express an opinion is not to lie. At worst, depending upon the context, it might be misleading.

    I asked him for evidence, he said it hasn't been said yet. Therefore it's not true, it's a lie.

    Hold your horses there fella. I ain't got evidence but as I keep saying it will be adressed. What part don't you understand?
    My friend list is full

    Live life to the full

    Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • MrWindermere
    1698 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:
    Am not making it up it will get adressed in the future.

    But you literally are making it up. That is YOUR opinion, not fact. You have simply lied.

    “Lying” seems to me far too strong a word to use here. To express an opinion is not to lie. At worst, depending upon the context, it might be misleading.

    I asked him for evidence, he said it hasn't been said yet. Therefore it's not true, it's a lie.

    Hold your horses there fella. I ain't got evidence but as I keep saying it will be adressed. What part don't you understand?

    I never said it wouldn't be addressed, you've simply made that up. I actually asked for evidence that the UK will have sufficient border control once the French have nothing to do with us. What part don't you understand?
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    Mr windy can I call you windy?

    I didn't say they shouldn't leave but constant referendums is a waste of time.

    I ain't contradicting myself if they want jobs then they can look for jobs. I didn't mention there's no jobs. I said they were taking our jobs.

    And no am not making it up. It will be addressed. Why do you think I made it up for ?

    Miss Juliet

    No I don't care what they do. It's their choice I just said its a waste of money. I never went along the lines of them being forced I said the government can veto it. There's a difference in someone vetoing and forcing.

    But on a several occasions you used the word forced. I think it was Barry who said it was like living in an occupied country when you put it like that.

    Also I'll add to the jobs thing - there aren't a great deal of jobs around at the minute (the number of applicants per job is ridiculously high) so I really don't think it's just as easy as saying "hey I'll get another job". Especially if they are trained in an industry that's going to have no (or much fewer) jobs. They'd have to retrain, which takes time and a lot of money (while meanwhile not earning for their families).
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I like trains.
  • MrWindermere
    1698 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I like trains.

    English trains?
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I like trains.

    English trains?

    Of course! The kind of trains that don't come from an EU country. Those are the best kind.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I like trains.

    English trains?

    Of course! The kind of trains that don't come from an EU country. Those are the best kind.

    The train ran late the other day. Better vote out.

    I wasn't on it but still the best to vote out.
  • MrWindermere
    1698 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    Mr windy can I call you windy?

    Go ahead, you can call me anything you like, it has nothing to do with the future of the UK post-Brexit.
    HomerND84 wrote:
    I didn't say they shouldn't leave but constant referendums is a waste of time.

    Constant? There was one in 2014 about Scotland remaining in the UK while the UK was still a member of the EU. One last week to decide if the UK should leave the EU.

    Why is it a waste of time if Scotland do a referendum to see if they should leave the UK, now that the situation is completely different - please do explain?
    HomerND84 wrote:
    I ain't contradicting myself if they want jobs then they can look for jobs. I didn't mention there's no jobs. I said they were taking our jobs.

    You didn't say "look for jobs" previously, you said the potentially unemployed should get "what ever job the want". That's not the same thing.

    You also said "There are people who can't get jobs and been trying to get jobs for years". So if it's as difficult as you previously stated, what will thousands of unemployed do to get work?
    HomerND84 wrote:
    And no am not making it up. It will be addressed. Why do you think I made it up for ?

    I never once said you made up the idea that it will be addressed. Re-read the previous posts.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I like trains.

    English trains?

    Of course! The kind of trains that don't come from an EU country. Those are the best kind.

    What about the Eurostar?!? :shock:
  • MrWindermere
    1698 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I like trains.

    English trains?

    Of course! The kind of trains that don't come from an EU country. Those are the best kind.

    The train ran late the other day. Better vote out.

    I wasn't on it but still the best to vote out.

    The EU trains costs us in the UK £500,0000000,0000000,000000000,0000000 every single second to run. It's just not right.
  • MrWindermere
    1698 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    juliet603 wrote:
    Also I'll add to the jobs thing - there aren't a great deal of jobs around at the minute (the number of applicants per job is ridiculously high) so I really don't think it's just as easy as saying "hey I'll get another job". Especially if they are trained in an industry that's going to have no (or much fewer) jobs. They'd have to retrain, which takes time and a lot of money (while meanwhile not earning for their families).

    just get what ever job the want
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    juliet603 wrote:
    Also I'll add to the jobs thing - there aren't a great deal of jobs around at the minute (the number of applicants per job is ridiculously high) so I really don't think it's just as easy as saying "hey I'll get another job". Especially if they are trained in an industry that's going to have no (or much fewer) jobs. They'd have to retrain, which takes time and a lot of money (while meanwhile not earning for their families).

    just get what ever job the want

    Of course! Why didn't I think of that :lol:
  • NicholasD1984
    2924 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Juliet I never once said forced.
    My friend list is full

    Live life to the full

    Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • NicholasD1984
    2924 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Windy I said constant cos that's how it could happen if Nicola Sturgeon gets her way cos she won't be happy till they leave.

    You did said I made it up

    Windy quote
    Right you just made that up again.

    That quote was when I said it will get addressed
    My friend list is full

    Live life to the full

    Love you Davo Rest in paradise
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.