EA Forums - Banner

We've an issue! the 2nd ISSUE is LIVE!

Replies

• Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Is the crap silo with plopper worth 100 donuts?
    yes, absolutely^^ nice building, awesome character with nice tasks, and a playable pig is awesome :D
  • MonsterMazh
    296 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Me neither. Quimby is free, but does not trigger

Did you finish all of Act 1 quests?

I also think the Crap silo with Plopper is worth 100 doughnuts - as you get a building and character.
  • toomuchtv2us
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I finished all of the act 1 quests. I never got a task where I was tasked to build the factory. I have quimby and apu free. I tried storing the kwik e mart but it wouldn't let me. I also tried storing the town hall but that didn't work.
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    bette3900 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:
    I can't believe how huge the soylent red factory is. I have never really been one to complain about the size of the buildings, but this thing is ridiculous and massive.
    You can't even turn it either.

This really bugs me too.

Me too. It's facing the wrong way for my layout. Please fix it, EA! Otherwise it will go into storage when the event's over.

Can't be placed on Squidport either! Not to mention I can't find a placement in which that big thing on top doesn't block the neighboring buildings. I've never put a building in storage after an event yet but if this one doesn't get some edits, in it goes!

*bright side* - we now have another place to hide tennis courts and wailing walls!

also- anyone else able to craft everything right away? These events have gotten easier and easier (not complaining)
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I finished all of the act 1 quests. I never got a task where I was tasked to build the factory. I have quimby and apu free. I tried storing the kwik e mart but it wouldn't let me. I also tried storing the town hall but that didn't work.

I just finished the act 1 quest (Gung-Ho Style Pt. 3 24hr) this morning and the prompt to build the factory popped up automatically. I didn't need Apu or Quimbly free for it to start.
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    What are the bonus multipliers on the 3 aqua world stuff?
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    josebot533 wrote:

Fuel tank- 1%
    Fishing platform- 2%
    Prison tower- $1%, XP .75%

figures taken from the simpsonswiki

• josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:
    josebot533 wrote:

Fuel tank- 1%
    Fishing platform- 2%
    Prison tower- $1%, XP .75%

figures taken from the simpsonswiki

Thank you.
  • Bukka|keSamu
    620 posts
    edited June 2016
    jukan00 wrote:
    bette3900 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:
    I can't believe how huge the soylent red factory is. I have never really been one to complain about the size of the buildings, but this thing is ridiculous and massive.
    You can't even turn it either.

This really bugs me too.

Me too. It's facing the wrong way for my layout. Please fix it, EA! Otherwise it will go into storage when the event's over.

Can't be placed on Squidport either! Not to mention I can't find a placement in which that big thing on top doesn't block the neighboring buildings. I've never put a building in storage after an event yet but if this one doesn't get some edits, in it goes!

*bright side* - we now have another place to hide tennis courts and wailing walls!

also- anyone else able to craft everything right away? These events have gotten easier and easier (not complaining)

Yeah everything's craft-able for me, I stocked up on trading cards after I crafted everything from Act1. Also not complaining at the ease of this event.
  • AfcwChris91
    176 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Is it necessary for the factory to be so huge? It looks ridiculously out of place in my industrial part of town as its 3 times the size of any of the other factories!!
  • Khorah
    181 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Best

Purchase

Ever..

:D
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited June 2016

I just finished the act 1 quest (Gung-Ho Style Pt. 3 24hr) this morning and the prompt to build the factory popped up automatically. I didn't need Apu or Quimbly free for it to start.

That's what worked for me just now. Earlier this morning, the factory trigger didn't happen in my RTTF town. All I got was the popup about the new character whose name I already forgot. Then I logged into my main town and the factory trigger came up. (If I didn't have two towns, I wouldn't have known there even WAS a factory ... and probably would have gone merrily along playing without it, wondering what was going on ... )

So I went back to my RTTF town, finished the 24-hour task (ashamed to admit that I spent 36 donuts to rush it just to be sure it would work) , and as soon as it completed the factory trigger popped up. Neither Quimby nor Apu was free at the time.

@toomuchtv2us wrote that they had finished all the quests and it didn't trigger. So I have no solution in that case. :(
  • matt777jam77
    243 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Soon as I logged on this morning everything auto prompted didnt have to have anyone free. Lucky me
  • hrcanejane365
    123 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Do any of the craftable items have a multiplier?
  • MonsterMazh
    296 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Do any of the craftable items have a multiplier?

No unfortunately - you can find information about about what does and what doesn't have a multiplier here:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10412565.page
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The Soilent Red boxes look like cigarette packs.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3079 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    petehd14 wrote:

I thought so too! Looked really closely at first, searching for the Laramie logo! :lol:
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    petehd14 wrote:

I thought so too! Looked really closely at first, searching for the Laramie logo! :lol:

Well, what did you think it was made of? People?? :lol:
  • 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited June 2016

I bought it when it was first offered. Great sound effects.
  • bluntcard
    3742 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Hmmm, I really love the factory. I think it's designed well.
    FYI, the snake of the snake tree doesn't move, it's just frozen on the tree. It has a lame touch animation.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!