• MayStella04
    33 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    yeah they could def add that.

Also Venus Gummy de milo!
  • MayStella04
    33 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Also, I would LOVE if they were able to someone overhaul Krustyland and move it to the main town in a way where it expands to the left (or the right?) ala Springfield Heights.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    A squidport update with 1-2 more water tiles
  • devilhunt1449
    3768 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Also, I would LOVE if they were able to someone overhaul Krustyland and move it to the main town in a way where it expands to the left (or the right?) ala Springfield Heights.
    If they did this it might just inject some new life into Krustyland as they seem to be slowly letting it die, but they would need to seriously upgrade the decoration limit before bringing it over or I suspect lots of players including myself would have no choice but just store it.
  • DutchTapper
    131 posts
    edited July 2016
    A decade themed update (for example the 80's) would also be cool.
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I know there have been so many of these, but now that we've officially moved on from Levels to events, maybe this can be a place to compile what events we're hoping for because they seem to be coming fast (which is great!)

And these can be long-term events or short-term events. EA definitely listened to the Monorail, and Superheroes, and bringing Maggie and so much more, so I'm hoping this gets some traction.

To start with:

1. Who Shot Mr. Burns (definitely one we've all been waiting for a while!)
    2. A Mall Update (someone else just mentioned this, but there are so many things we could add to it!)
    3. A MARGE EVENT (I know i posted another forum on this but I want more Marge in my game!!!)
    4. A political event (we could have Governor Bailey, and Simpsons characters competing for various City Council titles in the new town; would be good and timely for election year!)
    5. A future update (now that it seems pretty much canon how the Simpsons are going to end up; wth Maggie as a rock star, Bart and his divorce and kids, Lisa nad her daughter, etc.)
    6. A back to school event!!! We have so many kids from Springfield Elementary that could be added into the game!
    7. A SImpsons movie event
    8. This is a little more random, but we could have an update full of enemies of the Simpsons family. I would love to expand the Villains group, and it could be random rivals that come out of the woodwork.

I'm just excited about the frequency of the events and SO HAPPY that this game is continuing after the levles have ended, so let me know your thoughts!

I'd be happy if #1 happened. They could make it into a Clue game/ Whodunit event. Plus the sundial would look awesome as a decoration.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    We really need a sticky or something to corral all these idea threads.
  • TolerancEJ
    94 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I would like to see Shelbyville added on the other side of the Springfield Heights mountains. If you have the Lemon Tree in Springfield, it will occasionally disappear and you have to retrieve it.

Already mentioned, but I'd like an entire event only taking place in KrustyLand, since we've had almost no attention for the longest time.

Minor request, but making the width of Springfield Heights equal to the main Springfield.
  • gowriee741
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Binky, Sheba, Bongo, Akbar & Jeff Im sure EA can come up with some clever way to incorporate them into Springfield.
    Futurama! Id love to tap a Bender the belches fire
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited July 2016
    TolerancEJ wrote:
    Minor request, but making the width of Springfield Heights equal to the main Springfield.

It will be, after chapters 3, 4, 5 of Springfield heights. (or more). The land is in the files, so whenever they decide to update it or expand it - it will be added someday.

That's why I've (now finished) upgrading all SH buildings. So now it's just maxing the storage, and buying the unowned decorations.
  • 4junk3000
    6186 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    We really need a sticky or something to corral all these idea threads.
    Best. IDEA. EVARRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    latest?cb=20111008075446
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    My Music of Springfield themed Event idea: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10412717.page#35678677
  • bluntcard
    4015 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    gowriee741 wrote:
    Binky, Sheba, Bongo, Akbar & Jeff Im sure EA can come up with some clever way to incorporate them into Springfield.
    Futurama! Id love to tap a Bender the belches fire

Still hoping for this too!
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    How about a College-Themed mini-event?

Benjamin Doug and Gary
    Campus
    Clown College Billboard
    Clown College
    Krusty skin for Homer

I would love this!! Don't forget Sir Oinks-A-Lot. :D
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • glenjamin8
    144 posts
    edited July 2016
    A Springfield Airport event.
  • Autobots1984
    86 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    That's all great ideas, but shouldn't we get Sarah Wiggum first before all of these other characters?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.