EA Forums - Banner

What to Craft in Act 3

chrisgyo
1030 posts Member
I crafted everything without thinking. I think the Botanical Garden and Zenith Buildings are the better things to craft. Not too sure about multipliers.

Replies

• larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    wait until tomorrow :wink: There is more to come
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    The bins and mailboxes give a bit of variety for designing with. Like the uxbombs and high voltage supplies too. Stuck them on boardwalk for now until buildings built and have time to redesign.

2cr8xog.png
  • jjluv1500
    307 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I hope its not just me,
    but this stuff
    seems like a lot of junk!!!

really crapy junk!

come on !
    A bent light post !

very disappointing EA!!!
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    when does the 4000 card item become available?
  • MDPennock
    48 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    when does the 4000 card item become available?
    larsyuipo wrote:
    wait until tomorrow :wink: There is more to come
  • nutty31383286
    5 posts
    edited July 2016
    jjluv1500 wrote:
    I hope its not just me,
    but this stuff

I kind of feel that way too. It's not like I'm not going to craft them and I understand that you can't expect EA to "hit a homerun" with every item they release, but there is only one craftable in Act 3 that I would consider to be a big item and that is the pack of three buildings; every other item is really just a knick-knack (some cool, but they're still just small decorations). However, these three buildings are the same as those released/earned from the first Superhero's event, so I naturally already have quite a few of each of them (they just sit in my inventory as they're too big to really go crazy with anyway).

Unfortunately, the way these events are designed, I now have two choices: (1) spend the remainder of my crafting currency (after buying a few of the knick-knack decorations) on the three buildings of which I don't want anymore or (2) splurge on the decorations and have something like 10-15 of them by the end of the event (again, just going to sit in my inventory). At the moment, I have something like 7000 crafting currency saved-up (SPOILER ALERT : -4000 for the Bastille Day character) and I'm naturally going to earn quite a few more in the next couple weeks, but I just don't see where I'm going to spend it all. Kind of feels like I'm being punished for having taken part in the first Superhero event...

If EA is going to do things like this, I feel like the list of craftables should be released before hand, so that we could plan accordingly. Yes, I know that some of you do release such information beforehand (which is GREATLY appreciated), but until EA releases it, it's just speculation. Personally, I just don't know why crafting is broken up into 3 acts to begin with. If the craftables were one giant list, atleast I'd have some options. Anyway, that's my little rant. Back to tapping...
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    jjluv1500 wrote:
    I hope its not just me,
    but this stuff

really crapy junk!

come on !
    A bent light post !

very disappointing EA!!!

pretty much
    we already have garbage cans for sale and I don't think I've ever bought one :lol: also how many atom bombs and clothes lines (with the same clothes) can you really have in one town

as with Act 2, ill just craft one of each and then just continue making my zenith building house farm :shock:
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    jjluv1500 wrote:
    I hope its not just me,
    but this stuff

really crapy junk!

come on !
    A bent light post !

very disappointing EA!!!

Agree! Just your average junk pile.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    i love every craftable in this act, theyre just great :D and we finally got a cow :lol:
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I don't know about that cow, man. I mean I've been told repeatedly to not have a cow, and look at that thing. It's....off-brand somehow. As if there's some wacky hyjinx going on and we're having the cud pulled over our eyes. We're in hinky terrritory with this EA Store is what I'm saying. Also, I thought the bombs were going to be blowing up, but that turned out to be just the blurring of the image that's done for future content. No blast cloud, just blur cloud. Every Muslim extremist knows that unexploded ordinance like that is just so... bland.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    would be cool if there were a bunch of cats taped together too
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    So where is this Bastille Day craftable?

I thought it was supposed to be available today?

• Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    So where is this Bastille Day craftable?

I thought it was supposed to be available today?
    I'm wondering the same thing
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    a French flag would only be good if each character was given an additional task 'desecrate the French flag'
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!