EA Forums - Banner

Update is LIVE!!!!!

Replies

• AirurandoP
    858 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Felons are available for Donuts in pairs. Are they NPCs?
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    i think the donuts come back once you finish this update thing if i read that right
    I hope so. It's the only reason I do the Railyard.
  • shanemadrid
    344 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Rich0913 wrote:
    According to the rail yard task list I already have the Monorail tunnel but I cant find it in inventory anywhere. I've synced the game by going to Krustyland and back but still nothing :cry: ideas?
    I'm not there yet that I have it, but try drilling down in the rail track icon on the left, where the road, water icons are?
    The tunnel is at the end of the prizes, tap the rail yard building.

Yes mine shows the tunnel as having been unlocked (yellow tick next to it) but it doesn't appear anywhere to place?

You have to complete the first four parts to get tracks then turn in enough blueprints to get the tunnel. I think mine just came up by the mountains in red and I moved it until it was green and I could check it into place.

Yes I know. I had a load of surplus donuts so I rushed all my railyard tasks earlier today so when this update hit, I had already done enough to complete the prize track for the week (every item has a yellow tick next to it and it says I've unlocked all the prizes for this week). However, the monorail tunnel has not appeared anywhere to place. I have synced the game 3 times, closed it and reopened it twice and still nothing. Am I being punished for using surplus donuts for one of their purposes? If the tunnel is available at the end of the prize track next week I won't mind as much, it'll just take a week longer to get it but if I can't get it because of some stupid glitch I will not be amused.
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    i think the donuts come back once you finish this update thing if i read that right
    just noticed your a proud member of team valor :lol:
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Waiting on Kindle Fire.
  • victoriaw76
    29 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Throws Fry shade at the Google play store......
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I thought that would be the case, hope that's true.
  • johncolombo
    11606 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 2016
    AirurandoP wrote:

yes and they fight permanently at orphan alley. You get a skin for orphan alley as well if you don't want to see them fight, you can turn it back to empty. Also something gave me a 2 percent multiplier ( at 790 now), assuming 1 per felon pack?

EDIT: I only had the option of buying pack 2 and 3 so the skin must have been added for free with 1 free set of felons. Buyers remorse now.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • S0Refined
    84 posts Member
    edited July 2016

Any idea how many weeks down the line that might be?
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Rich0913 wrote:
    According to the rail yard task list I already have the Monorail tunnel but I cant find it in inventory anywhere. I've synced the game by going to Krustyland and back but still nothing :cry: ideas?
    I'm not there yet that I have it, but try drilling down in the rail track icon on the left, where the road, water icons are?
    The tunnel is at the end of the prizes, tap the rail yard building.

Yes mine shows the tunnel as having been unlocked (yellow tick next to it) but it doesn't appear anywhere to place?

You have to complete the first four parts to get tracks then turn in enough blueprints to get the tunnel. I think mine just came up by the mountains in red and I moved it until it was green and I could check it into place.

Yes I know. I had a load of surplus donuts so I rushed all my railyard tasks earlier today so when this update hit, I had already done enough to complete the prize track for the week (every item has a yellow tick next to it and it says I've unlocked all the prizes for this week). However, the monorail tunnel has not appeared anywhere to place. I have synced the game 3 times, closed it and reopened it twice and still nothing. Am I being punished for using surplus donuts for one of their purposes? If the tunnel is available at the end of the prize track next week I won't mind as much, it'll just take a week longer to get it but if I can't get it because of some stupid glitch I will not be amused.

Ugh, that's a raw deal. Sounds like you may have found the first "needs a patch" already.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    S0Refined wrote:

Any idea how many weeks down the line that might be?
    if only this trash of Playstores update and i could check this update
    pun intended
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    AirurandoP wrote:

yes and they fight permanently at orphan alley. You get a skin for orphan alley as well if you don't want to see them fight, you can turn it back to empty. Also something gave me a 2 percent multiplier ( at 790 now), assuming 1 per felon pack?

Is it the project board? I don't have the update yet, but I hope they finally took the message off of it. I like that little decoration.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    AirurandoP wrote:

EDIT: I only had the option of buying pack 2 and 3 so the skin must have been added for free with 1 free set of felons. Buyers remorse now.
    Same :(
  • AirurandoP
    858 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    petehd14 wrote:
    AirurandoP wrote:

Is it the project board? I don't have the update yet, but I hope they finally took the message off of it. I like that little decoration.

No multiplier increase for me so I think they did give you the 2%. That's something I suppose. I intend storing orphan alley so they're of no use to me
  • 2montmorency
    117 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    AirurandoP wrote:

I got the same, just felon packs 2 and 3 in the shop for 30 donuts each. But on the Addicts website they have a screenshot of all 3 felon packs in the shop with pack 1 also priced at 30 donuts. Did we get a lucky glitch by getting pack 1 for free?
  • iain51269522
    788 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    When is it coming out on android?

This is terrible.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Someone in B & I has their trash dump stuck at zero and no menu. Did KL and storing with no luck. Anyone else having this or any ideas to fix?
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    uhhhhh, maybe I'll just make another set of Century City buildings till y'all can sort that out.
  • johncolombo
    edited July 2016
    AirurandoP wrote:

I got the same, just felon packs 2 and 3 in the shop for 30 donuts each. But on the Addicts website they have a screenshot of all 3 felon packs in the shop with pack 1 also priced at 30 donuts. Did we get a lucky glitch by getting pack 1 for free?

Not sure, I went into my feeder towns which I abandoned a long time ago and there are three packs available. Maybe we got one pack for free for finishing the event?

Side note also in my feeder towns I Never got the recycling centers so was never able to move on with my monorails. I had the dump in all towns and they used to work, just no where to recycle. Now I can make glass, plastic and metal but the dump won't let me send anybody there. A glitch or is there something I forgot I need to do first?
  • johncolombo
    edited July 2016
    Someone in B & I has their trash dump stuck at zero and no menu. Did KL and storing with no luck. Anyone else having this or any ideas to fix?

I have that as well in my feeders, see above post. KL and storing did not help.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.