EA Forums - Banner

Valentine heart strategy

2Next

Replies

• qisg
    47 posts
    edited February 2013
    I upgraded and didn't receive a heart from someone else in the first 24 hours, then I received about 20. When I went to visit some of Those who sent me a card, I still got the message that they had not yet upgraded. This is not very straight forward at all.
  • shawneeza101
    35 posts
    edited February 2013
    Please add me LVL 25
    Big town and lots of houses so big chance to get valentines hearts
    On every day without a doubt on first thing in morning and night
    I always buy premium so I got a pretty town
    Add me please
    shawneeza101
    shawneeza101
    shawneeza101
    shawneeza101
    shawneeza101
    shawneeza101
  • DZ511
    8 posts
    edited February 2013
    the_greg_6 wrote:
    I just collected Valentine hearts from characters while they were working...

Ditto. They were still inside the building and had a thumbs up AND a valentine.
  • RavenAK99801
    9 posts
    edited February 2013
    What do you have to do to make sure your town has hearts when someone visits?

Why don't you get hearts everytime you visit and hit a building with a card on top? How do you give hearts to characters in the town?

This is sooo confusing.
  • Jbennett4624
    275 posts
    edited February 2013
    OK, let's talk strategy. I plan on getting as many hearts as I can in the hope that they can eventually be redeemed for donuts. How can we make sure we're getting as many as possible? My first two questions:

- Are hearts are only available from certain buildings?

- To collect hearts in your Springfield, do certain characters have to be free?

Any other questions? Any observations?

No strategy for me LOl.. i have 17,000+ hearts
  • sam966640
    27 posts
    edited February 2013
    ADD ME!!! I check every day SAM966640
  • jeremyrscott1
    57 posts
    edited February 2013
    No strategy for me LOl.. i have 17,000+ hearts [/quote]

Ok, I'll bite. How did you get that many hearts?
  • cryscryb
    23 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I have almost 100 friends...I've noticed that some people's springfields dont give out hearts/valentines.
    then I realized what these few people had in common... they all still have Christmas items out and their spring fields don't give up hearts/valentines. Maybe it's one holiday theme at a time?
  • jiggie1974
    1 posts
    edited February 2013
    Please add me. I play many time a day. Jiggie1974
  • adruralo
    3289 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    What do you have to do to make sure your town has hearts when someone visits?
    To regularly visit your own Springfield, and give your characters tasks.

Why don't you get hearts everytime you visit and hit a building with a card on top?
    This is simply random, as with Haloween it worked with eggs and Toliet paper, you got either one of those or none at all.

How do you give hearts to characters in the town?
    when you visit a Springfield or someone visits you and tap on a building, the character associated with that building receives a valentines card, for example tapping on Krusty burger, Krusty receives a V-card
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.