EA Forums - Banner

Shifty Eyed Dog

Prev1
mwdalton
11545 posts Member
edited September 2016
For those unaware, my avatar is the Shifty Eyed Dog, who appeared in the first episode of the 11th season of The Simpsons, Beyond Blunderdome, guest starring Mel Gibson. In it, Homer comes up with a plot element for a movie script he works on, in which a dog turns out to be the villain of the story, and you can tell because the dog's eyes dart from side to side. Then, at the end of the episode, dramatic music plays, and a close up reveals a dog with it's eyes darting from side to side, shiftily.

I always loved this ridiculous, over-dramatic ending, and it always made me laugh.

He would make a great addition to our game, I think!
Post edited by mwdalton on

Replies

• mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I always wondered where your avatar came from. Yes to Shifty-Eyed Dog! :mrgreen:
  • LawrenceCohen
    3793 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    :thumbup:
    Release the hound!
  • someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Nope.
    First we need Just-Stamp-The-Ticket-Guy
    Then you can have your shifty eyed dog, or they can be released as a combo pack:
    ForumRequest combo pack
    "The characters you keep asking for Volume 1"
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6306 posts Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Yep, I agree. Release him alongside Just Stamp the Ticket Guy

hqdefault.jpg
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Yes...am curious as to who's been asked for more/longer, Shifty Eyed Dog or Just Stamp the Ticket Guy? :wink:
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Nicknd84
    2941 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Yes...am curious as to who's been asked for more/longer, Shifty Eyed Dog or Just Stamp the Ticket Guy? :wink:
    Both mods mwdalton and deadshot have been asking for their respective character for a long time.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    lol If they added it, it'd only be an npc and even then you'd barely be able to see the eyes. Besides facial expressions I don't recall them adding eye movement on any character in the game.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • devilhunt1449
    3664 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    They have both been politely asking and waiting patiently for that long I honestly can't remember who was first, but would definitely like both characters myself too although seeing the eyes move on the shifty dog could be difficult to see as mentioned above but I'd zoom in just so I could see it :)
  • ZennGlenn
    1748 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    8)MANDATORY CHARACTER 8)
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    They could do a visual like the Space Coyote has.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    a big-headed stare-down with the space coyote.
    OR
    maybe shifty could magnify his head by standing right behind the aspirational magnifying glass from hell. It could stop burninng stuff long enough to give us huge dog head.
  • tommy1724
    1969 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    What if we could only have one of the two - shifty eyed dog OR stamp the ticket guy, but once we get one, the other would be permanently rejected? What would our mods do? What side would YOU be on? So many questions!
  • shanemadrid
    335 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    How about a shifty-eyed dog balloon the same kinda size as the Duff Blimp? When you tap it the eyes shift from left to right and maybe a quick snippet of ominous music plays.
  • Nicknd84
    2941 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    How about a shifty-eyed dog balloon the same kinda size as the Duff Blimp? When you tap it the eyes shift from left to right and maybe a quick snippet of ominous music plays.
    I would have this as well as the character.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    I would like to see it in. Just one thing which yes should I pick?

I forget.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    1pillform wrote:
    lol If they added it, it'd only be an npc and even then you'd barely be able to see the eyes. Besides facial expressions I don't recall them adding eye movement on any character in the game.

I'd be happy with him as an NPC, and if you tap on him he does the shifty eyes.

(As long as Just Stamp the Ticket Guy is playable ;) )
  • devilhunt1449
    3664 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    tommy1724 wrote:
    What if we could only have one of the two - shifty eyed dog OR stamp the ticket guy, but once we get one, the other would be permanently rejected? What would our mods do? What side would YOU be on? So many questions!
    Then for me it would have to be a shifty eyed version of Just Stamp the Ticket Guy lol.
  • JKoBenzed
    227 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    not fussed.
  • Nicknd84
    2941 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    mwdalton wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:

I forget.

I picked the second yes cos it had fewer percentage :lol:
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:

I forget.

I picked the second yes cos it had fewer percentage :lol:

GoooOOOoooooo Second Yes!

[img]https://****.googleusercontent.com/proxy/V-fKWLCeYLLo0ilIo35Nch1oFrtVVS2TjeZgdn0BI9aKVu35Mztk55-1e4sPGUiJUbIS_98oAhASkhRxOpHD_Ly3jI0xpMFmpqQxkrKm=w480-h270-nc[/img]