EA Forums - Banner

flags are BEAST

Replies

• Lisa8921
    19 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:
    Lisa8921 wrote:
    Is there a list somewhere of what flags are included? If not, can someone tell me if it includes a Colombian flag?

It is included :D

Awesome, thanks!
  • sogr8ful400
    99 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Seriously considering spending 1500 donuts to increase my percentage by 225%.
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited August 2016

Do NOT start throwing numbers like that out!!! You're starting to tempt me!!! :evil:
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • sogr8ful400
    99 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    anaquarind wrote:

Do NOT start throwing numbers like that out!!! You're starting to tempt me!!! :evil:
    Well I broke down and actually did it. Messed up and bought one extra set. Now I'm working on placing 630 flags in my Springfield. The footprint is WAY bigger than I anticipated.
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    So where do people put these flags? Is there a Springfield U.N. building? :?
    I'm thinking of doing that with the Scandalgate hotel but I need more land first... :(
  • girldreamer
    37 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    josebot533 wrote:
    For 50 donuts you get a 7.50 bonus. Compared to the other bundle for 150 donuts (with a 3% bonus) you can't lose. Figure this:

1 whale is 300 donuts & a 7% bonus.
    For 300 donuts you get a 45% bonus.
    Win win deal.

Only con is finding room for all them flags.

2 things

1. Flags can go on beach its where mine are at.

2. Has any one noticed that every flag flys the same way EXCEPT for the flag on homers super hero 2 pieman statue.

The flags didn't used to fly the same way. I've got a lot of them from before, so I've hidden a lot of them behind buildings by turning them witch ever way made them invisible. But then an update hit a month or so ago and suddenly all the flags were facing the same way, and most of them are now visible :?
  • Newcastlenia
    796 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    anaquarind wrote:

Well I broke down and actually did it. Messed up and bought one extra set. Now I'm working on placing 630 flags in my Springfield. The footprint is WAY bigger than I anticipated.

And here I was trying to justify my current 250 donut flag buying spend!! I bow to your dedication!
  • Wildjem
    37 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Okay it's 7% , but will it make that much a difference for a KEM farmer? Currently have 204% (not included SH as I don't know how much exactly). I need to build 31 KEMs to level up 3 times with the Collider running. But every 4 hours tapping and giving jobs gets pretty tiring after a while.
    I'd rather spend 50 donuts on something I really like. With other words, is it truly a great investment?
  • monduboiss937
    148 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    For me it doesn't work. I hit the item warning with my van and scratch board farm. Now I don't even dare to buy more as there is simply no space for it. The boxes gives me 1% for I forgot something like every 6-8 donuts spent and each van or board is 1-2% so I can place more. With the new update in August I'm hoping I can increase that number again... I like the flags, but the item count is 4-8 times the other items. I gotta pass.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Wildjem wrote:
    Currently have 204%. I need to build 31 KEMs to level up 3 times with the Collider running.

what am I doing wrong, man? I've got 300+% and only get 2 rounds of donuts from 30 KEMs. Maybe it's really 2.6 or something, so regular income often gets me a 3rd bonut round during the next 4 hour farming cycle, but still it feels like only 2.

anyway, the thing to ask yourself with these flags is do you want your town to look like a permanent garage sale or would you rather display a reasonable amount of flags and then stop. Would you enjoy a huge multiplier bonus if the view is sacrificed by being flaggy all day long? Tough to justify a 3rd set. One for the port, one for the convention center area, then how do I explain the 3rd batch of flags? There will be more multiplier items. But this may be some people's last chance to maintain a sense of balance.
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    ^ Lovely point. Thanks for pointing out the convention center. Perfect place.
    anaquarind wrote:

Exactly. Big footprint. We all know what that means....

I mean, no room in my town. Not worth it. I'll just be a fool for only getting one bundle. (But an extra on the pier does sound cool.)
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I was thinking about this or the French Waiter and honestly I think I'm getting the Flags.
  • lawpatrick
    195 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    JKoBenzed wrote:
    lawpatrick wrote:
    JKoBenzed wrote:
    I'm just shocked they even put the New Zealand flag in there. Never thought I would get a NZ flag.

Kia Ora
    It was there from last year's tap ball :) and was thinking if TSTO would change it if the new one got voted in

Well then thank god it didn't get in! Haha

lol.... yay.. it is good isn't it!
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Wildjem wrote:
    Currently have 204%. I need to build 31 KEMs to level up 3 times with the Collider running.

what am I doing wrong, man? I've got 300+% and only get 2 rounds of donuts from 30 KEMs. Maybe it's really 2.6 or something, so regular income often gets me a 3rd bonut round during the next 4 hour farming cycle, but still it feels like only 2.

Yeah, these numbers seem off to me. I have a higher multiplier than both of you (~450%) and probably a higher SH multiplier (200%), but I get closer to ArmpitAttack's reported ~2+ level ups for 30 KEM. Maybe I'm doing something wrong too....
  • aSkydude252
    168 posts
    edited August 2016
    anaquarind wrote:
    Wildjem wrote:

Yeah, these numbers seem off to me. I have a higher multiplier than both of you (~450%) and probably a higher SH multiplier (200%), but I get closer to ArmpitAttack's reported ~2+ level ups for 30 KEM. Maybe I'm doing something wrong too....

So here's what I'm wondering, level ups or bonus level ups? Because IIRC, it's 500K for a level-up to 939, and then 1M for a bonus level up after that. So it depends where you are on that cycle.
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I too couldn't resist.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    OK bought 4 packs.

Was going to wait but I have a nagging feeling that the price of this is going to be adjusted in an update... I don't know if it's intentional or someone missed out the "1" in "150 donuts" which I calculate to be the usual price. It wouldn't be the first time a price was listed incorrectly (Maude a few years back)
  • Newcastlenia
    796 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    anaquarind wrote:
    OK bought 4 packs.

Was going to wait but I have a nagging feeling that the price of this is going to be adjusted in an update... I don't know if it's intentional or someone missed out the "1" in "150 donuts" which I calculate to be the usual price. It wouldn't be the first time a price was listed incorrectly (Maude a few years back)

My thoughts exactly! Currently up to 9 packs purchased.......my squidport has been taken over :mrgreen:
    KEM farming like a pro to replenish donut supplies!
  • Wildjem
    37 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    anaquarind wrote:
    Wildjem wrote:

So here's what I'm wondering, level ups or bonus level ups? Because IIRC, it's 500K for a level-up to 939, and then 1M for a bonus level up after that. So it depends where you are on that cycle.

At level 700 somewhere, with xp collider on 24/7 and regular tapping. I have 500 donuts and want to spend them wisely. ;)
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    anaquarind wrote:
    OK bought 4 packs.

My thoughts exactly! Currently up to 9 packs purchased.......my squidport has been taken over :mrgreen:
    KEM farming like a pro to replenish donut supplies!

What, now you're tempting me too?! Soooo much temptation to buy these...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.