EA Forums - Banner

whooo hoooo finally bought all the land

its funny you say that cause probably in the next update we'll get way more thanks to the removal of compatibility with older than And3 and iOs7 devices

Replies

• 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    its funny you say that cause probably in the next update we'll get way more thanks to the removal of compatibility with older than And3 and iOs7 devices
    This is something I am hoping for. And hopefully they bring a "zoom out" option as well.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited August 2016

latest?cb=20130120090101
  • sara_s200053
    189 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    sweet, I wonder how much it will cost . Im close to 15 million now :)
  • Wino1977
    73 posts Member
    edited August 2016

This makes me wonder: will EA raise (or even remove) the item limit with the next update? Do you know?
  • 74hands
    447 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I would remind everyone that it's usually good practice to NOT buy the outermost strip of land, as the next time a strip of land is added after that, the price of what is then the penultimate strip halves. So for example, if a block on what is now the outermost strip is 1m, the price drops to 500k when another strip is released and what was the outermost strip becomes the penultimate strip IYSWIM. If you have buckets full of money, not an issue, but if you're not yet maxed out on land and sea, it's something to consider.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • devilhunt1449
    3662 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Congratulations, it's a great feeling to own all of the available land :)
  • heyababy47428
    1041 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    A8RHUbb.gif
    well done, looking forward to that day myself
  • sara_s200053
    189 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    A8RHUbb.gif
    well done, looking forward to that day myself
    It is a great feeling owning all the land! Hahaha dancing Carleton is how I feel about tomorrow's update!
  • anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    74hands wrote:
    I would remind everyone that it's usually good practice to NOT buy the outermost strip of land, as the next time a strip of land is added after that, the price of what is then the penultimate strip halves. So for example, if a block on what is now the outermost strip is 1m, the price drops to 500k when another strip is released and what was the outermost strip becomes the penultimate strip IYSWIM. If you have buckets full of money, not an issue, but if you're not yet maxed out on land and sea, it's something to consider.

Wow, I didn't know land prices drop with each addition! Thanks! I will forgo a couple of land expansions if that's the case. Much better to KEM farm with that money if this is true.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • redskins19198
    55 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    hbird999 wrote:
    i have all the land and sea that can be bought - now i can say - EA give us more land!! :)

I bought all the land and then I made a second account and bought all that land, too. So I am your better in every way.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    hbird999 wrote:
    i have all the land and sea that can be bought - now i can say - EA give us more land!! :)

I bought all the land and then I made a second account and bought all that land, too. So I am your better in every way.

:-o :shock: :-o :shock:
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.