EA Forums - Banner

SciFi Event is LIVE

Replies

• sogr8ful400
    99 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Any speculation on what character(s) might need to be free for the initial stages of the questline?
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    @notDepressed, all I can see there is Springfield Games stuff, where is the new information? Thanks in advance :D

Edit: never mind got it :lol:
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:
    @notDepressed, all I can see there is Springfield Games stuff, where is the new information? Thanks in advance :D

check simpsonswiki in stephen hawkings update
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Any speculation on what character(s) might need to be free for the initial stages of the questline?

You'll need homer for a few short tasks at the beginning, I "speculate"
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Doesn't work notDepressed
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Pretty cool stuff.
  • cinthiafer260
    591 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    OMG i looked on simpsonswiki and those new characters look awesome!!!! I'm so excited I can't wait any longer :)
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited August 2016

LPNintendo, getting ready to update this forum, Topix, simpsonswiki, and leotimoniere all at one time:

WZgzgE5m.png
  • txrabbit3737
    1166 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Honestly, I'm been surfing around and it's like...how many times do people have to be told that Futurama will NOT ever be in TSTO unless EA buys the video game rights from Wooga?
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Honestly, I'm been surfing around and it's like...how many times do people have to be told that Futurama will NOT ever be in TSTO unless EA buys the video game rights from Wooga?
    I don't think it's very well known that EA doesn't have the rights.
  • txrabbit3737
    1166 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    jclancy959 wrote:
    I suppose if you don't get online ever, it's not.
  • glenjamin8
    144 posts
    edited August 2016
    Ugh more crappy skins and NPC that will go in storage once the event is over.

Yay to Stephen Hawking and Sgt Skinner though.
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    jclancy959 wrote:
    Maybe just me then. I didn't have a clue tbh.
  • dustandair
    91 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    What is the basis for your belief that Wooga has an exclusive license to produce Futurama video game content?
  • Lancemountain37
    258 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    jclancy959 wrote:
    jclancy959 wrote:
    Maybe just me then. I didn't have a clue tbh.
    Neither did I.

I'll wager 99.99999% of the players of this game have no idea. I'll wager 99.999999999% of the players of this game don't know what Wooga is either.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    dustandair wrote:
    What is the basis for your belief that Wooga has an exclusive license to produce Futurama video game content?

I think they have mobile iOS/android rights, not all platforms, based on their Candy Crush close Game of Drones.
  • txrabbit3737
    1166 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    dustandair wrote:

It's the reason why Bender was pulled from being a character back when they were going to do an episode tie-in to Simpsorama.
  • txrabbit3737
    1166 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    dustandair wrote:

I think they have mobile iOS/android rights, not all platforms, based on their Candy Crush close Game of Drones.

You're right, I think it's just the mobile rights.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11622 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    It seems there is some game coming with fg futurama and other stuff together not by whooga so no. No simpsons ofc cause ea DOES have simpsons games exclusive.

Also you say skins? Did i add them as skins? nope! They are ALL separate characters!!!
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.