EA Forums - Banner

SciFi Event is LIVE

Replies

• TolerancEJ
    94 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Looking forward to this new Event. Do you know when the 2nd Monorail tunnel is supposed to become available?
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Also you say skins? Did i add them as skins? nope! They are ALL separate characters!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    Also you say skins? Did i add them as skins? nope! They are ALL separate characters!!!

I was wondering how they'd do it, it's brilliant there separate, hopefully we don't end up being forced to keep loads of "future" buildings out in order to use their full task lists though.

@LPN just FYI on the simpsonswiki they are labeled as "character or skin" that's probably where the confusion occurred
  • Briscowins
    189 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Can we get a list of buildings?
  • thatdonald845
    1598 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Briscowins wrote:
    Can we get a list of buildings?

Not permitted yet. Plenty coming though. 8)

Happy Taco Tuesday !
  • dustandair
    91 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    dustandair wrote:
    Honestly, I'm been surfing around and it's like...how many times do people have to be told that Futurama will NOT ever be in TSTO unless EA buys the video game rights from Wooga?
    What is the basis for your belief that Wooga has an exclusive license to produce Futurama video game content?

I think they have mobile iOS/android rights, not all platforms, based on their Candy Crush close Game of Drones.

You're right, I think it's just the mobile rights.

But why do you believe their license is exclusive (meaning no one else can get a license), as opposed to non-exclusive (meaning others can get a license, too)? I don't see any evidence for that.
  • shanemadrid
    336 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:
    ForumNerds wrote:

I was wondering how they'd do it, it's brilliant there separate, hopefully we don't end up being forced to keep loads of "future" buildings out in order to use their full task lists though.

@LPN just FYI on the simpsonswiki they are labeled as "character or skin" that's probably where the confusion occurred

I wouldn't worry about trying to explain yourself, LP seems to enjoy having a go at anybody that dares to question him or take something he says even slightly the wrong way or out of context. I appreciate the information and effort he provides on the game but his communication/people skills can be pathetic at times. Maybe he thinks he's above speaking to people with at least a degree of courteousness.
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:
    ForumNerds wrote:

Yeah, I noticed that too. But after he just pointed out that they're all characters, I went back and looked more carefully. Just above each table, to the left, it says "Characters" above the first table and "Skins" above the next one. But in the column header in the table itself, it says "character or skin".
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I wouldn't worry about trying to explain yourself, LP seems to enjoy having a go at anybody that dares to question him or take something he says even slightly the wrong way or out of context. I appreciate the information and effort he provides on the game but his communication/people skills can be pathetic at times. Maybe he thinks he's above speaking to people with at least a degree of courteousness.

LPN is in Italy. I'm pretty sure that English is not his native language. He has incredible bilingual skills, but nuance may get lost in translation. So I don't know that it's a case of not being courteous. ;)
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Hope the robots are playable characters. I already have zombies walking around doing nothing I don't need robots joining in..
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    e9e86Ut.gif
    Exactly :lol:

From my all time favorite episode.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:

LPN is in Italy. I'm pretty sure that English is not his native language. He has incredible bilingual skills, but nuance may get lost in translation. So I don't know that it's a case of not being courteous. ;)

I agree. I'd interpret the underlying meaning to his post as "busy" more than anything. Don't read into it that much, or try reading it with an "announcement" tone.
  • 4junk3000
    5643 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    nissa762 wrote:
    ForumNerds wrote:

I agree. I'd interpret the underlying meaning to his post as "busy" more than anything. Don't read into it that much, or try reading it with an "announcement" tone.

i also agree.

if you think there's a communication problem with the non-english-residing person providing the most helpful info on this english website, then i recommend you lower your expectations. Try not to shoot the golden goose for the rest of us, eh? :roll:

:D I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR EFFORT TO SHARE HELPFUL INFO WITH THOSE OF US TOO LAZY TO VISIT YOUR PRIMARY WEBSITE, LPNItal! :D THANK YOU VERY MUCH, AND DON'T EVER WORRY ABOUT OFFENDING ME BECAUSE I'M NOT A WHINY **** WHO SPLITS HAIRS OVER SEMANTICS. :wink:

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    nissa762 wrote:
    ForumNerds wrote:

i also agree.

if you think there's a communication problem with the non-english-residing person providing the most helpful info on this english website, then i recommend you lower your expectations. Try not to shoot the golden goose for the rest of us, eh? :roll:

:D I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR EFFORT TO SHARE HELPFUL INFO WITH THOSE OF US TOO LAZY TO VISIT YOUR PRIMARY WEBSITE, LPNItal! :D THANK YOU VERY MUCH, AND DON'T EVER WORRY ABOUT OFFENDING ME BECAUSE I'M NOT A WHINY **** WHO SPLITS HAIRS OVER SEMANTICS. :wink:

you just tell it like it is, no flowers ;)
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Days like today make me wonder where Spanser has gone.

That's a good question. I went to his website and it hasn't been updated since the Easter Update.

I miss him, too. And a few others....
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    nissa762 wrote:

LOL. Well, with four forums to keep updated, and just about EVERYONE depending on him in all four places, impatiently, all at the same time, maybe it's sort of a "I'm running as fast as I can" thing. It must be hard to keep track of what he's already explained, how many times he's gotten the same question, and on which forums. Plus I'm guessing he does some all-nighters.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    nissa762 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    nissa762 wrote:
    ForumNerds wrote:

i also agree.

Flowers make my nose itchy and sad.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    This update is a wonderful chance to release Frink's house. Give me his kid with the house; I'd spend 150 donuts on it.
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    nissa762 wrote:

LOL. Well, with four forums to keep updated, and just about EVERYONE depending on him in all four places, impatiently, all at the same time, maybe it's sort of a "I'm running as fast as I can" thing. It must be hard to keep track of what he's already explained, how many times he's gotten the same question, and on which forums. Plus I'm guessing he does some all-nighters.

Yup, he works fast and for free. I'll take it however it's given :D
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    SNIP - too long
    nissa762 wrote:

Flowers make my nose itchy and sad.

That's not fun at all. A garden centre is my toy/candy store. If I squeal in excitement while driving, it's likely because I just saw a super pretty flower lol.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.