Replies

• maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    :cry:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11559 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    uh? that's right... I have only one bought that's why. dangit. well the thing was pretty much talked all over the place
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I have a couple hundred in storage, but its going to be hard selling them all.
  • LadyAggie2006
    45 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    KEm is back to 1300 :cry:
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    petehd14 wrote:

It's probably fastest to chain place them and then group sell them. I have roughly 2500 in storage :lol:

• petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    You have to sell them before you build any more. Otherwise you will pay full price.
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:
    petehd14 wrote:

It's probably fastest to chain place them and then group sell them. I have roughly 2500 in storage :lol:

LOL nice work tapper!
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Ugh, that's what I get for sleeping.

I was late to this glitch but turned on my collider yesterday. Before sleeping I had about 1000 KEMs in storage and had just built another 400+.

When I initially woke up I collected all the XP from the newly built KEM. I then planned to sleep a little more and then store all of them and put out new ones by 10:30am or so (since the collider turns off around 3pm). But when I woke back up and logged in, the patch appeared.

Oh well, at least I'm making money from selling them.
  • Jen7hatton
    36 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Of course they did. They leave real problems forever and fix things that are nice instantly.
  • Brooklynight
    210 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    It was fun while it lasted. I have 2500 in storage and a few hundred more still building so I may even make a profit out of this once I sell them all. Not bad!
  • thatdonald845
    1593 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Shame. I managed to buy another hundred before the patch.

• ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    How are we supposed to go on now

I'm going to protest this by not buying the robot salvage license
  • MuskiePlunge
    88 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    They've also removed the Tetha and Zeta options from the teleporter
    Thought it strange they turned that function on before actually offering the option to purchase
    When there was The [Broken] Wheel. The horror... The Horror!
  • Surfcitygal
    1235 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Darn :cry:
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I got 200 in just before the patch. I have not gone back in yet so I am glad I came here first. Thank guys!

I second this motion!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • thatdonald845
    1593 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I can sell then for 3600 each. I think if I hadn't stored them the return would have been 55. Nice profit. :D
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    How are we supposed to go on now

ArmpitA, I will join you in this protest.

#occupyEA
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    well fixing the glitch was inevitable. however, if i'm not mistaken, they increased the max object count with this update! not only did i get a new warning at 8450, i definitely just went over 8500.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • MabdulD
    99 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    It was inevitable. We should just be happy they didn't increase the max price or drop the XP. KEM farming lives. I must have gotten around 500 free donuts out of the deal. Glad I saw this thread before building more, because I doubt I would've noticed.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    tapebelt wrote:
    well fixing the glitch was inevitable. however, if i'm not mistaken, they increased the max object count with this update! not only did i get a new warning at 8450, i definitely just went over 8500.
    You need to start a new thread if this is true..There are a LOT of people waiting for an increase!!!
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!