EA Forums - Banner

Bart in a mech suit?

Prev1

Replies

• aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    It looks like the "Mech Robot" but that's an act 3 prize, so I'm sure you can figure it out from there if you see where I'm going.
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    InBeforeTheLock.gif~c200
  • shanemadrid
    335 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Even if somebody is cheating, how do they manage to get stuff before it's even been released? I don't understand it.
  • DJ-Alchemist
    200 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:
    It looks like the "Mech Robot" but that's an act 3 prize, so I'm sure you can figure it out from there if you see where I'm going.

I get ya! Good to.know it's coming up and I haven't missed out on it.

Am I breaking forum rules posting that pic? If so I'll remove it.

Thanks guys.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Could just be a random job that displays during friends visits. Like how sometimes you can see a task for Ceril that can't be selected by the town owner. Bet that person was just making mats with Bart since it's in front of the gym.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:

I get ya! Good to.know it's coming up and I haven't missed out on it.

Am I breaking forum rules posting that pic? If so I'll remove it.

Thanks guys.

I'm pretty sure your good. The pic actually helps explain how everything is legit
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    Could just be a random job that displays during friends visits. Like how sometimes you can see a task for Ceril that can't be selected by the town owner. Bet that person was just making mats with Bart since it's in front of the gym.

Yes, let's say it's that.
  • DJ-Alchemist
    200 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    :D
  • DigitalBaggins
    104 posts
    edited August 2016
    Yesterday I saw hawking fly in a hover chair in a town but he was sitting right in front of the black hole building and other than floating there did not move. I'm now currently on that task for him and he floats over all the roads. So I chalked it up to a task I had not seen in my town.

So like the other guy said, I just think he is on a task and for whatever reason the game choose to display a skin we have not unlocked yet.
  • adruralo
    3289 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:
    The only Mech Robot I have seen is Mech-Hawk which is an act 3 prize and it looks nohing like the image here with bart in it. Or I'm I missing somehting?
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Annathewicked
    4715 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'd say mystery solved - one or the other - there it was
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • bobobobob690266
    97 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I would vote that it's a glitch of sorts. I saw it in my brother's town, he hasn't logged in for a year. I thought maybe he had started playing again and asked him where he got it, he confirmed that he still was not playing.

Cool to see, looking forward to getting it.
  • spritals148
    1892 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Again so glad you guys are here lol saw the same thing, mech Bart and hover hawking. Thought they were from passed events till I remembered we are just now getting hawking. Looking forward to both of these, skin and task!
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • devilhunt1449
    3664 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'd suspect that there are several other on here that have Mr Hawkings with the hover chair as I have just completed that part of his quest and think that it's awesome, absolutely loving this event must say that this event is definitely up towards the top of the list for best event and depending on what the rest of the event has to offer it might even make it to the top spot for myself.
    P.s. looking forward to act 3 for that mech, that looks like it could be a fun toy :)
  • stinkbugger
    1983 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I would vote that it's a glitch of sorts. I saw it in my brother's town, he hasn't logged in for a year.

That's kinda what I saw. In a neighbors's feeder town, that she hasn't logged in in a year or so and is still on level 16 or so, I saw the bart mech suit thing.

A glitch then?

• maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited August 2016
    Maybe it's a EA clue for inactive towns? :mrgreen: Bart gets to blast away because no one is playing.
  • 4junk3000
    5543 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'd sooner suspect that EA is automating some premium animations in neighbor towns so that we see them during visits and then buy them for our own town.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • jjluv1500
    307 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I have a neighbor that has one also....
    and I may have seen it twice.....
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited August 2016
    adruralo52 wrote:
    aidx1054 wrote:
    The only Mech Robot I have seen is Mech-Hawk which is an act 3 prize and it looks nohing like the image here with bart in it. Or I'm I missing somehting?

I think Mech Robot and Mecha Hawk are both Act 3 prizes.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    whatever it is, it's the best thing this universe has ever stolen from another universe. And that's including Gaga.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.