EA Forums - Banner

Second Monrail Tunnel

Prev13
Best news ever ! It was a real pain shifting all those pieces of track, made all the worse suspecting I might have to move them all again if the new tunnel was different.

Now I just have to grind Metal all day. I should have it in about ten hours time. :roll:
DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!

Replies

• brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    All done, loop is completed :wink:
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I don't have any reason to run a rail through SH. It doesn't have enough land and they haven't offered the fourth and fifth stations in a long time.
  • cpodraza
    114 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Where is the second tunnel offered?
  • crodf20
    99 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    cpodraza wrote:
    Where is the second tunnel offered?

This... I don't have any option to get it :?
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    If you have completed the prior 4 weeks of Railyard projects, it's the last prize package this week. If you didn't complete a week, the projects reset for that week, so some people may be behind. Also, I have all the stations from Monorail 1, so packages may be different for those just starting out? Check LPN's WALKTHROUGH.

Ok, I just checked and it looks like regardless of whether or not one had the stations, week 1 and 5 award tunnels. However, as I said before, you have to complete 4 full weeks before the second tunnel shows up in the prize line otherwise the incompleted week resets.

Week 6 and thereafter until EA changes it... The Award is DONUTS!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    All done, loop is completed :wink:

Good to know that it is possible to hook the two together without them being off 1 square :wink:
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited August 2016
    I imagine I'll have it later this week. I got the first tunnel set up, been waiting on the second.

I seemed to have done a perfect job with mine, and it is also not one square off.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    just got it too. liked finally being able to do full loop through SH and SF. i did have to move all tracks 1 sq. but did that when we got tunnel #1

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • LPLeach
    267 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    We'd better get another station up for grabs or I've doe a whole lot of grinding just to have the privilege of shifting my entire monorail one square and having the monorail (aka Sidewinder) pop in and out of SH for no good reason.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    LPLeach wrote:
    We'd better get another station up for grabs or I've doe a whole lot of grinding just to have the privilege of shifting my entire monorail one square and having the monorail (aka Sidewinder) pop in and out of SH for no good reason.

I think the chances of getting another station are close to zero.
  • ZennGlenn
    1781 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    :roll: Still no idea how you've all managed to complete the track w/out it being off by 1 square... worked my 2.5yrs of solid designing my **** off but can't figure it out :roll:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I missed the last monorail update so it's all new to me, but even I found it difficult getting all my new monorail stations and track to align so it could go through the tunnel!
  • spritals148
    1973 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I must have missed something because I don't get the second tunnel but another batch of 20 donuts. Not sure why because I've completed every rail quest track to the big prize so.... 20 more donuts!! Weeeeeeeeee! Future rock stadium will be mine MUWAHAHAHA :twisted:
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    ZennGlenn wrote:
    :roll: Still no idea how you've all managed to complete the track w/out it being off by 1 sqaure... worked my 2.5yrs of solid designing a?? off but can't figure it out :roll:

Look at my town neighbor :wink:
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited August 2016
    ZennGlenn wrote:
    :roll: Still no idea how you've all managed to complete the track w/out it being off by 1 sqaure... worked my 2.5yrs of solid designing a?? off but can't figure it out :roll:

Do you not use roads? That might be it (not sure, not your neighbor). I use roads and accommodated the track around them, so that might be why it works for me.
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I must have missed something because I don't get the second tunnel but another batch of 20 donuts. Not sure why because I've completed every rail quest track to the big prize so.... 20 more donuts!! Weeeeeeeeee! Future rock stadium will be mine MUWAHAHAHA :twisted:

You're on week 4 then, not week 5 :P
  • barryriddl474
    4851 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'll put out my 2 tunnels when we get more land in SH.
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Same here. I hope they will give us enough land in SH to match up to what we now have on the other side of the mountains.
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    mystery2mi wrote:
    Same here. I hope they will give us enough land in SH to match up to what we now have on the other side of the mountains.

Agreed, my Springfield Heights is a mess because there's hardly any room to put all these massive buildings without making it look really ugly! We need more land!
  • ottomethe122
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I started playing after the original release of the monorail, already finished the second release but I can't do the weekly challenge. What am i doing wrong?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.