EA Forums - Banner

I Purchased The Holo Bundle And I Only Received 20 Items

Prev1
Thanks for the info. Think I'll just be buying some of the individual flower hedges(.05%XP) Sorry for your loss :(

Replies

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    sorry to hear that. almost jumped on the bundle but now glad i waited. think I'll pass for now because of low % but i do like some of the decos offered with the bundle
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • chris99000
    23 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    You get two of each of the non-flower holo hedges (also available for cash).
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Yeah, cause I wouldn't buy an unrounded number of holo hedges and today I have 52 of each.
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    petehd14 wrote:
    Yeah, cause I wouldn't buy an unrounded number of holo hedges and today I have 52 of each.

From Google Images: "Worst OCD decision of my life":

QU6IWM2m.jpg

:mrgreen:
  • empathy77
    4185 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    chris99000 wrote:
    You get two of each of the non-flower holo hedges (also available for cash).

What!?!? Lame EA, real lame. You owe me and everyone that bought this bundle an apology.
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited August 2016
    It sure looks like the suck-iest bundle ever. The bonus is like 0.1 % isn't it?
  • NickiElliott
    336 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I wasn't impressed that you got cash hedges either for that amount of donuts. Lesson learned I guess :lol:
  • geekbyknight
    656 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Was the bundle fixed in the latest patch? It sounds like everything gives a bonus now.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    A very very small bonus. This bundle is still junk.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Same, It barely gave me anything. And to confirm it I did it a SECOND time. And it also was only 20. EA screwed up pretty bad.

I like the items though the Holographic version of the items we got. I feel they shouldn't cost donuts though since their original counterparts only cost cash...
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11465 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    in files it says

2 holo-benches, 2 holo-boardwalk trees, 2 holo-exotic trees, 2 holo-flower edges, 2 holo-large hedges, 2 holo-small hedges, 2 holo-lamp posts, 2 holo-rose bushes, 8x Holo-trees
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    You're supposed to look at this and not buy it.
    That I believe was their intent, and I followed their instructions.
  • thatdonald845
    1576 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I am going to pass. I have enough glitchy looking stuff.

• amfstone904
    80 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    empathy77 wrote:
    The description says it comes with 24 items but I only got 20. Two lamp post, two rose bushes, two benches, two exotic trees, two potted trees, two flower hedges and six trees. That's 20. I checked my inventory three times. I do not see a remaining 4 items.

Plus, it only increased my multipler by .10%. I live in regret.

Your math must be different than mine. That adds up to 18 so you are missing 6 items.

Here's what I got:
    2 holo-benches
    2 holo-boardwalk trees
    2 holo-exotic trees
    2 holo-flower edges
    2 holo-large hedges
    2 holo-small hedges
    2 holo-lamp posts
    2 holo-rose bushes
    8x Holo-trees
  • 00becker
    446 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    empathy77 wrote:
    The description says it comes with 24 items but I only got 20. Two lamp post, two rose bushes, two benches, two exotic trees, two potted trees, two flower hedges and six trees. That's 20. I checked my inventory three times. I do not see a remaining 4 items.

Check your inventory for two extra small holo-hedges and two extra large holo-hedges. The ones bought for coins. These will be your four missing items. And the multiplier just got adjusted (the last patch) - now the 20 items not available for coins each have a 0.05% multiplier. 20 x 0.05 = 1%. Still overpriced, but not as badly.
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    :evil: Not cool.
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    definitely not worth 70 donuts
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • JKoBenzed
    227 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I passed on the bundle. Wasn't worth the price.
  • empathy77
    4185 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    empathy77 wrote:

Your math must be different than mine. That adds up to 18 so you are missing 6 items.

Here's what I got:
    2 holo-benches
    2 holo-boardwalk trees
    2 holo-exotic trees
    2 holo-flower edges
    2 holo-large hedges
    2 holo-small hedges
    2 holo-lamp posts
    2 holo-rose bushes
    8x Holo-trees

Yea my math was off, I wrote 6 trees instead of 8, but it was later pointed out to me that 2 small holo hedges and 2 large holo hedges, which are purchased for in game cash, were included in the bundle, I did not notice this since I already have about 100 each in my inventory already. As I said previously, lame EA.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I am not getting this one.....thanks for sharing everyone.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!