EA Forums - Banner

Update

Replies

• Willy9292
    1721 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    To the long timers that know how to run a F/C - Thanks. To the rest - 52 page PM me threads don't work...Bragging about what you have doesn't work. What's wrong with you PMing someone - like the original poster to see whats up, and then passing the info on.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • stinkbugger
    1983 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm kinda thankful it was fixed.

It was kinda boring to take advantage of it. But it was also addicting. It's always nice to shake an addiction.

• chris99000
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Dammit people
  • Annathewicked
    4721 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Boo Fight Club fixing patch
    :evil: :shock: :lol::mrgreen:
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    So happy I got President Lisa and 40K Future Bucks and crafted everything! :mrgreen:

Also, we know who let the cat out of the bag. :evil:
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    chris99000 wrote:
    Dammit people

Huge thanks to the "big man on campus" though!
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I don't mind, even though I haven't finished. I just needed to cut down some of the tedious grinding in this event. It's giving me bad memories of the Terwilliger event when you had to put forth so much effort for so little reward.
  • Pandzisko86
    9 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    TAC3101 wrote:
    There was a "double donuts" glitch mentioned in another thread, is that still working? If it is, please PM me with it.
    That still works, but it's somewhat limited, and you need to prep for it ahead of time. You don't get that instant gratification feeling.
    Can someone send me PM about that?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    oh also 2.500.000 on Go-Kart is fixed too. you people talk WAY TOO MUCH
    doh

Drat. Was the monorail tunnel-mountain glitch fixed as well?
    yep
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Do new members not have the ability to send PMs directly or something? I forget. That might be the cause of all the 2 post members coming out with, "PM me." Perhaps they had no option to ask the OP privately. Uhhhh, maybe it's time to set up a universal mailer that sends a PM of prime importance to all forum members..... screw it, that'd also send it to the accounts of the EA employees planted here as members.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    nissa762 wrote:
    chris99000 wrote:
    Dammit people

Definitely. Great catch and thank you for sharing. It actually lasted longer than I thought it would.
  • Wiredup11
    343 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    How about we all cherish what we have gotten instead of emphasizing what has been 'taken away'. I say 'taken away' because if we're being honest with ourselves we all know this wasn't a legitimate way of gaining currency during this event. We didn't quite earn our prizes, we abused a glitch.

It's nice that this glitch helped people who otherwise would've struggled to get to the final prize. I think this is the second event (since my first, where I didn't have a lot of characters) where I had a hard time keeping up on getting all prizes. I'm also happy to read EA adjusted payouts from the SciFi mini-game.

Usually I can sympathize with the people feeling left out but this time everybody who put in just a little effort could get informed.
    The Mystery Thread was great at keeping people up to date and all you had to do was politely ask if you can get the info through a pm.

Only thing I didn't like the past couple of days was the massive posting of requests which were unrelated to the thread topic, causing discussion to steer away from the topic at hand. People were posing legitimate questions and they got their threads spammed.
    Hopefully mods will clear these type of posts in the future.

To close, let's not point fingers at eachother; It's unhealthy to the board. Let's rejoice and combine our strength for when the next glitch inevitably comes by. Because it will and it'll rain donuts, even for the people without the Donut Boat.
  • laurapound81
    217 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I appreciated the PM, no way is it a clique on here. As long as you're a regular visitor to the forum you would have seen the thread. Good while it lasted, was hoping to get lots of donuts over the next 11 days, will have to grind them out now! Next time we'll have to keep FC on the DL!
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    meinaz wrote:
    nissa762 wrote:
    chris99000 wrote:
    Dammit people

Definitely. Great catch and thank you for sharing. It actually lasted longer than I thought it would.

Hear hear! Thanks chris99000!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • mmmmdonuts0
    192 posts Member
    edited September 2016

Why not at the start of an event someone starts a PM thread and then anyone who wants to know if there's FC during the event will get a PM if they put their name on the list even if there is nothing to start with. It will take dedicated people to PM all but if an impromptu PM thread starts mid-event EA will always think something is hinky.

Maybe this is too much :(
  • HappyGamer73
    2406 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    So I guess you can start playing with Big Ben now? (or maybe tapping the turtle?) :lol:
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited September 2016

doh

yep

So what does that mean for people who had stuff sitting in the mountains' spot, where the mountains are now back in place again? Curious. Is the stuff in storage? Gone? Was it waiting for you as a Green-Edit-Feature Blob moved out of the way?
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    doh

yep

Thanks for the quick response. Just an FYI. If the update has removed the ability to remove mountain segments, it doesn’t appear to have taken away the land previously created by exploiting the glitch...at least not for now.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Echo0006 wrote:
    So happy I got President Lisa and 40K Future Bucks and crafted everything! :mrgreen:

Also, we know who let the cat out of the bag. :evil:

Really?

............... Really?
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    We have to be honest...we knew it wouldn't last longer than 2 days. Even the $220 KEM glitch didn't last that long! :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.