EA Forums - Banner

Town Hall podium display?

I thought that Lucious Sweet did, too.

Yes, I love the idea. Yeah, I also noticed Pres. Lisa's task is glitched. Funny how they thought, we'll have hands for this part of the animation, but after that, not needed. hehe.

Replies

• thatdonald845
    1588 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Hugs Bunny and Homer fight there too.
  • rockyb2006
    739 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Anyone else with a podium task?
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    This is interesting. :D I've not had everyone there on task, but have had Pres. Lisa and Homer & Hugs Bunny there together. (The podium gets bumped over and moves back while they're fighting.)

Just thought of another one... task Mrs Quimby's 2 hours task, Give Joe an earful..then she will be there also.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Just thought of another one... task Mrs Quimby's 2 hours task, Give Joe an earful..then she will be there also.

Not possible, you need Quimby :wink:

Damned, forgot to add Washinton to chop the tree... :lol:

DeHhfzC.png?1

Done, also add Jessica :mrgreen:

gLcPPr5.png?4
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited September 2016

DeHhfzC.png?1

gLcPPr5.png?4

That's very cool. When Quimby finishes his 1 hour speech, task Mrs. Quimby 2hour, then they will both be there.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Just for fun, if you have Nixon, you could store his house (to capture him from wherever he is at the moment), and bring the house out of storage and place it near Town Hall. When you set down his house, he'll be standing in front of it. Then task him to "wave to the people" and get a screencap quickly before he wanders off, since that's not a stationary task.

:)
  • rockyb2006
    739 posts Member
    edited September 2016

DeHhfzC.png?1

gLcPPr5.png?4

Awesome!! I wonder why they didn't space out Lisa from Quimby like they did for Teddy and Miss Springfield? And Abe for that matter as well. I wanted to see 4 podiums side by side. Oh well, thanks for the pics!

EDIT: Just tried this. If you leave out Hugs Bunny and Homer, you will have no overlapping characters. I have:

Teddy
    Quimby
    Pres. Lisa
    Lincoln
    Miss Springfield

They actually did a good job of having the podiums placed next to one another instead of overlapping them. To bad Lisa's disappears for half of the time.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6269 posts Moderator
    edited September 2016
    You're forgetting Lucius Sweet & Drederick Tatum's joint 10hr task with a podium at Town Hall
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Deadshot, I realize you just said this, but I was so proud of coming up with this that I'm going to go ahead and pretend that you ninja'd me, okay?

..... Pssst! You guys forgot Lucious' "Promote Fight" task!

Edit: Ninja'd!

Another way to go with Miss Springfield is right after she's done with her podium thing convert her into a cat and have her act like a cat in front of Lucius' podium so it looks like she's part of the Promote Fight hip-hop pageantry.

And Brick, why would Quimby make it "impossible" to add Ms. Quimby? They complete each other, like Tom Cruise and Renee Zellweger in the movie Jerry McGuire.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Some reason my task is locked on her while Quimby is busy.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Deadshot, I realize you just said this, but I was so proud of coming up with this that I'm going to go ahead and pretend that you ninja'd me, okay?

..... Pssst! You guys forgot Lucious' "Promote Fight" task!
    Maybe y'all are referring to the actual screenshots, but I was the first to mention Lucious. I guess I'm easy to ignore....
    simp7fan wrote:
    I thought that Lucious Sweet did, too.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I only have like 3 of these characters so I can't do that, but it does look seriously funny! :P
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    They should have moved the Homer/Hugs Bunny battle to the Quimby Compound after it came out. Drederick Tatum/Lucious's task should be moved to any of the prisons. Then they can unclutter the Town Hall.
  • johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    edited September 2016
    If you really wanted to have a party at the town hall don't forget to bench task everybody and drag your benches there. Bonus points for anyone who can trap booberella ( burn at stake) and Sargent skinner tied to the chair into the scene.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    If you really wanted to have a party at the town hall don't forget to bench task everybody and drag your benches there. Bonus points for anyone who can trap booberella ( burn at stake) and Sargent skinner tied to the chair into the scene.

And since Kang and Kodus are no longer tied to the Victorian UFO you can try get them to laugh at the scene.

• Jabba0the0hutt
    350 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:

And since Kang and Kodus are no longer tied to the Victorian UFO you can try get them to laugh at the scene.

How about Hank Scorpio and his flame thrower.
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:

How about Hank Scorpio and his flame thrower.
    or mcbain on his 8 hour task
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    simp7fan wrote:
    I was the first to mention Lucious. I guess I'm easy to ignore
    I offended you, and to make it up to you I'm suffering through some indigestion today without taking any TUMS.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!