EA Forums - Banner

How many donuts for Sgt. Skinner if you didn't win Holo-Theatre either?

In Act 1, I was unable to win the last two prizes. I'd like to have Sgt. Skinner, but I don't want to spend too many donuts on him, and as of right now I won't know how many he'll cost me unless I also buy the Holo-Theatre (which I don't particularly want anyway). Does anybody know how much Sgt. Skinner will cost me, after I purchase the Holo-Theatre for 25 donuts?

Thanks!!

I'm just guessing but going to say 300 donuts. I seem to remember pretty much everything on the prize track being in that range when I was looking at the next prize.
Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph

Replies

• Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I definitely think it's going to cost you A LOT.

Definitely not worth it, he's only a freemium character without a building, and he will probably return in future for a MUCH cheaper price. So I'd wait for him to return, honestly. :)
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Sgt. Skinner, definitely not worth it. The day after this event ends, I'll probably be trying to remember who he is and where did he came from! No building comes with him as well. .....the holo-theater on the other hand is quite cool!....sorry.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    He's a little tied up.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    ^ :lol:
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • xSiLeNcE420x
    31 posts
    edited September 2016
    Glad I was able to acquire Skinner for free I would hate to have to spend donuts on something I could have got for free.
  • mudkicker7672
    322 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Is he not always tied up after his quest. Seeing az how 4hrs is the magic number
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I didn't get him and he only costs 60 donuts...I'm tempted but very broke too soo...oh well...I barely got president Lisa this time, if it wasn't for the glitch I know I wasn't going to be able to get it....this event has been very frustrating for me actually... I guess we will see with third act but I don't have much hope... :(
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I got the theater on the last day of act 1, and I can purchase Sergent Skinner for 245 donuts. I will not spend the donuts ...
  • meredythl
    317 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Sgt. Skinner, definitely not worth it. The day after this event ends, I'll probably be trying to remember who he is and where did he came from! No building comes with him as well. .....the holo-theater on the other hand is quite cool!....sorry.
    I've already forgotten what the holo theater is. ?
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

• xSiLeNcE420x
    31 posts
    edited September 2016
    meredythl wrote:

The thing that shows a holo Itchy & Scratchy when you click on it
  • meredythl
    317 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    meredythl wrote:

The thing that shows a holo Itchy & Scratchy when you click on it

Oh, thank you for the reminder. I love that holo!
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!