EA Forums - Banner

CG Big Brother: Reality Bites **Day ends Monday 5th September 6pm BST

Replies

• jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Sorry B, your clue interpretation is a big ol pile of moonrocks. I'm not a villain, I just happen to have a 3 letter name that includes 2 vowels. ;)
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    ++Barry

For obvious reasons. If it's between me & Barry, I choose him. :lol:
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I'd like to hear a lot more content from a couple of people. Lawrence, Ghall and RMV have sort of been sliding under the radar.
  • Turkey1010
    2653 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I don't know why I would make it look like a set up - if I was a villain I wouldn't kill Annette at all and that wouldn't have got me in this situation. Also, as Rhi said, a villain would have kept silent. I didn't know what was in the hint until Moxxee pointed it out, if I was a villain it could have pointed towards me.

Have we ever used past voting counts to try to link people to earlier games where they were villains before?

Edit to ++jae_bazz because I think the hint is the most conclusive thing we have right now

Why would a different game matter?
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Turkey1010 wrote:
    I don't know why I would make it look like a set up - if I was a villain I wouldn't kill Annette at all and that wouldn't have got me in this situation. Also, as Rhi said, a villain would have kept silent. I didn't know what was in the hint until Moxxee pointed it out, if I was a villain it could have pointed towards me.

Have we ever used past voting counts to try to link people to earlier games where they were villains before?

Edit to ++jae_bazz because I think the hint is the most conclusive thing we have right now

Why would a different game matter?

Well if someone is a villain in a past game, maybe their behaviour and voting patterns are similar in this game, if they are a villain.
  • LawrenceCohen
    3793 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I noted this the other day because I thought it was a hint :?:
    Also Duffman grabs the can of beer with his left hand, implying he might be left handed?

and I just found this on an old thread :shock:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    I would sell my left arm for a full English breakfast right now.......and I'm left-handed! :lol:

and this from the riddle has convinced me :!:
    I looked at this more and I see what Moxxee was talking about
    Every line starts with J
    Every middle letter is A
    Every end letter is E

I think Jae_bazz is a contender for being Duffman, partner of Krusty or Joey, so

++jae_bazz

Sorry jae, I don't think we've ever spoken, hell of an introduction I know, but I totally agree with you on the full Englsh :thumbup: although admittedly I'd miss my left arm less than you would.

• RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I've been trying to clear names plus I've been really crazy busy with work...I know for sure Krusty and Joe Joe are two villains...I want to say one of the unnamed ones I think is a villain...I don't think we have actually come across all of the villains in the cast we have heard about...we had our suspision of Frink... as a villain but I'm not quite certain of it.. I've been trying to also look at the way some of you are acting and crossing with ways you act in others...the only one I haven't played in that I remember is ghall...but I do know from his posts on OT and I see nothing unusual about him other than he's making himself seem indifferent...he could be innocent or he could be villain...who really knows...
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Also Duffman grabs the can of beer with his left hand, implying he might be left handed?

jae_bazz wrote:
    I would sell my left arm for a full English breakfast right now.......and I'm left-handed! :lol:

Every line starts with J
    Every middle letter is A
    Every end letter is E

I think Jae_bazz is a contender for being Duffman, partner of Krusty or Joey, so

++jae_bazz

Sorry jae, I don't think we've ever spoken, hell of an introduction I know, but I totally agree with you on the full Englsh :thumbup: although admittedly I'd miss my left arm less than you would.

Nice catch :D ...so this would bear out that Jae could be Duffman.
    I'm still thinking Barry is a villain too, but if more are going with Jae this time then I can change my vote.
    I think Barry is Krusty.
    Which would leave us their villainous partners to try to find.
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    When I die and I'm not Krusty, it'll point you to the person or persons who tried to make it look like I am.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited September 2016

jae_bazz wrote:

Every line starts with J
    Every middle letter is A
    Every end letter is E

++jae_bazz

I am not one of the folks who takes these games personally, so no apologies necessary!! You have to do what you think is right based on the info you have.
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Another thing that's been bugging me is o thought villain teams take turns with night kills....why did Krusty have two nights...first time he misses the next time he stabs her....Joe Joe and Krusty have been named as villains so far it's unknown which means it could be an un named who killed the first night...
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    When I die and I'm not Krusty, it'll point you to the person or persons who tried to make it look like I am.

You mean Annette? :lol:
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited September 2016

:lol:
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited September 2016

Nope :wink:
    In Annette's last post she said she was going to check Barry next. She was hugging (checking him out) Krusty (Barry) before he turned on her. Maybe she got her pm in before Barry sent in his target, and GLs wrote the story that way.
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited September 2016

Nope :wink:
    In Annette's last post she said she was going to check Barry next. She was hugging (checking him out) Krusty (Barry) before he turned on her. Maybe she got her pm in before Barry sent in his target, and GLs wrote the story that way.

GLs are the ones making it look like you're a villain, not me. :lol:
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Well then you're all wrong. :mrgreen:
  • stephtog
    493 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Well as I've been trying to decide between Turkey and Jae as Duffman, I'll go with...

++Jae

Sorry!!
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    MID DAY CHALLENGE

1st Riddle:
    Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?

2nd Riddle
    I'm always there, some distance away.
    Somewhere between land or sea and sky I lay.
    You may move towards me, yet distant I stay.

3rd Riddle
    I have keys but no locks.
    I have a space but no room.
    You can enter, but can't go outside.

What am I?

Answers need to be submitted right at 10AM central...and I might have something figured out for the winner to get, or not. :twisted:
    Wsky6mu.png
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    On/after 10am, or before?
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    On/after 10am, or before?

Fixed it, right at 10:00:00. :P
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.