EA Forums - Banner

I believe there's been a mistake or...

Prev1
...the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse are coming over the horizon.

Because for some reason during the blackout, someone has misguidedly made me a Senior Moderator.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? It must be a mistake...have you met me?

If it's not a mistake, I'm highly flattered.

But it must be a mistake...right?

If you'll pardon me, I'm off to look to the horizon for those four.
My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)

Replies

• That's not game discussion. I'm locking this.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • You had me at Whiskey Tango Foxtrot :smiley:
  • Can't find the edit button for some reason. I thought I was a horseman. :/
  • Never mind, it's gone now and so is my ability to look at all the hidden moderator comments.

Now I'm deeply insulted. What was wrong with me? How dare you demote me! I'm thoroughly disgusted.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • We didn't want you to find out like this, it was supposed to be a surprise, there was gonna be chocolates and flowers and everything
  • I wouldn't want to be in a club that would have someone like me as a member.

Sincerely

Fellow senior moderator

I feel drunk with power. No, wait, just drunk
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)
  • I'm sad. I thought I was worthy. Wait. I was worthy...of being demoted. Sad. :(
  • mwdalton wrote: »
    We didn't want you to find out like this, it was supposed to be a surprise, there was gonna be chocolates and flowers and everything

I bet you say that to all the members. I sit here day after day, waiting for you to come home, you go out and make everyone a senior moderator and then you take it away from me and think you can placate me with chocolates and flowers and talk your way out of it - humph.

Your dinner is in the dog.
  • At least his dog is not in the dinner. (That's how I first read it. :P)
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    At least his dog is not in the dinner. (That's how I first read it. :P)

Could be worse, at least the dog isn't his dinner :D
  • That's what I meant :D but yes.
  • 74hands wrote: »
    Never mind, it's gone now and so is my ability to look at all the hidden moderator comments.

Now I'm deeply insulted. What was wrong with me? How dare you demote me! I'm thoroughly disgusted.

Wait! There are hidden moderator comments? What are you writing about? "Oh boy, have you seen what this dude wrote now?"
  • philiweiss wrote: »
    74hands wrote: »
    Never mind, it's gone now and so is my ability to look at all the hidden moderator comments.

Wait! There are hidden moderator comments? What are you writing about? "Oh boy, have you seen what this dude wrote now?"

Yeah, pretty much.
  • I hope not.
  • Fook mi
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)
  • Fook mi
    Your signature line has me ROFL. :)

• That's awesome. Can I just yoink that? I think all of us horsemen should. :smile:

Btw, no sigs show in mobile. I had to switch to desktop view to see it. Sucks to be missing out.
  • Weird that I lost my sig but @BeLikeTheBoy got to keep his.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    @simp7fan I can see your sig on iPad. Is it not showing on mobile? Not sure I understand.
    It reads: "Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not."
    Some are showing on mobile, some are not?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!