EA Forums - Banner

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff: Discussion

Replies

• Just joined and I doubt I will get anything from the Pirate Event. Do we have any idea what will be coming after? Halloween Event?

Welcome! Day 1 player here. Most likely we'll have Halloween event next. Get used to non-stop events in the game, if the trend continues.
  • Just joined and I doubt I will get anything from the Pirate Event. Do we have any idea what will be coming after? Halloween Event?

Welcome! Day 1 player here. Most likely we'll have Halloween event next. Get used to non-stop events in the game, if the trend continues.

Thank you! I play tinycos other game Avengers Academy which also has tons of events!

Thank you! I play tinycos other game Avengers Academy which also has tons of events!

I haven't played that game; we just had a Superhero Event in FG featuring DC characters.

• People still play this??

Lol I'm kidding, kudos to all of you for sticking with it. I never uninstalled it, but haven't opened it since, so i still have the Star Trek Peter icon. Happy tapping in Quahog!
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • I quit after the mafia event when I realized it was becoming a huge cash grab. I couldn't fathom spending 200 dollars an event on characters who wind up walking around doing nothing.
  • josebot533 wrote: »
    I quit after the mafia event when I realized it was becoming a huge cash grab. I couldn't fathom spending 200 dollars an event on characters who wind up walking around doing nothing.

It's been much easier to earn clams watching the ads. Got Captain Hook this event from clams saved. One can enjoy the game without spending a cent in the game-- just don't expect to get all the content each event. I enjoy reading the hilarious lines during quests in the game, if anything, much like the show.
  • I started the Pirate event, but I kind of quit on it after a couple of days and haven't opened the game since. Probably should open it again though, even though I'm sure I've missed out on this event.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• josebot533 wrote: »
    I quit after the mafia event when I realized it was becoming a huge cash grab. I couldn't fathom spending 200 dollars an event on characters who wind up walking around doing nothing.

It's been much easier to earn clams watching the ads. Got Captain Hook this event from clams saved. One can enjoy the game without spending a cent in the game-- just don't expect to get all the content each event. I enjoy reading the hilarious lines during quests in the game, if anything, much like the show.

When do ads appear?
  • Final weekly challenge has hit. Attack the Abominable Arr-mada 4 times and Collect 200 Pirate Flags.
  • platt222 wrote: »
    Final weekly challenge has hit. Attack the Abominable Arr-mada 4 times and Collect 200 Pirate Flags.

Just saw that. Should be doable in two days. The weekly challenges this event had been much better, thankfully.
  • lightening79, Not sure how long it takes for them to show up. They make themseves pretty obvious though when they do. I've only spent, I think, $10 buying the get-14-clams-a-day item. I figure if I always keep 250 or so I should be able to keep buying those.

I got Seamus and 'week' 4 started, don't think I'll get far. I love Hook's outfit. Actually all the piratey outfits. It's probably Peter's best look.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • @lightening79 Also the ads when they do start appearing will be a TV outside of the Griffin house. It'll have a little message bubble above it with a picture of a clam. The most ads you can watch is 7 and it seems to alternate how many ads it will let you play.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• In the event, how do you get drunken pirates to appear?
  • Do you mean you aren't seeing the event at all yet? If so, you might not be far enough along in the game. You have to get to Disrict 3 which has the costume shop before you can participate in events.

If that's not what you meant, can you rephrase it?
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish

I want a Walking Dead Halloween event. Plenty of characters they could add for both free players and premiums with a different type of zombie to wander our towns each week to clear for each weeks currency.
  • Completed the weekly challenges although two of the prizes aren't animated yet. Great event overall! Glad to actually finish the event ahead of schedule, for a change. Just finishing up the side quests now.
  • I'm still working on it. The booze won't cooperate and drop so I can't send the ship out enough.
  • I abandoned this event partway through week 2. I don't even have Peter Pan unlocked. And I've actually enjoyed my time away from the game. We'll see what the next event is, whether or not I decide to play it will depend on how well it hooks me.
  • lol I completed week one yesterday, slowly losing interest in this game
  • I'll keep playing as long as new content is added. Glad we got Salty and Daggermouth added this event, also love the skins for Carter and Seamus. We need more land though as my town is intact the way I like it and I keep storing buildings whenever a new event comes. Close to getting Evil Monkey and I can get everyone out of themTan Lines Resort. Missing looking at the animated tasks of characters stuck in the resort for so long.