EA Forums - Banner

When do we get our old forum BACK?

Prev1
Every were you read that the forum is being fixed....
But no where do you read what is the up date....
Well today is September 25th .....
How much longer EA is it going to take you to fix the thing...with all these EA fans, you would think fixing this forum is just as important as fixing the game

Replies

• i believe this is the updated forum, except for some relatively minor changes, fixes, and updates
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I thought this is only a temporary forum, and EA is still trying to fix the old forum???
    Does anybody really know?
  • jjluv1500 wrote: »
    I thought this is only a temporary forum, and EA is still trying to fix the old forum???
    Does anybody really know?

Wish I'd know. I fully agree with your opinion on this mess and would like to get back the previous forum. Not much hope though.

I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • This is the forum now, when the old one broke apparently it was easier to speed up the release of this one than fix the old one which is probably why we had (and still have a few) teething problems. Overall though this change has brought more than it took away so I'm happy with it.

• this is the updated forum now. the old one was outdated and created the problem. this is the new one permanent
  • Don't like this new forum
  • I created a very good post about corrections that need to be made, that post is closed and my original post in that thread has been deleted, shame on you EA, shame on you.
  • Geezus, y'all are so salty. This forum is really nice. The old one was awful. Just get used to it. They're going to polish this up if we continue to be constructive. Whining like little babies won't change anything. Make a list of all the things that you feel need to be tweaked.
    @johncolombo made a thread with everything that needs to be fixed if I remember correctly.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • johncolombo
    11069 posts Senior Moderator
    @mwdalton made a nice list of everyone's concerns. I may have started a thread too can't remember. Just be patient, tweaks can and will be made and what can't be tweaked we will just have to get used to. Thank you @AJtheboss1
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • some people hate change, others like the change.
    Yet those who hate the change will soon get used to it and realise what the fuss was about.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • We are being punished and now have to use a new forum. I am actually getting used to it and think it will be better in the long run.
  • interesting ,,,,very interesting!
  • but at least we all know from are fearless leader LP Nintendo. this is our new forum!
    As long as he reigns, I sure that this will become awsem.
  • As I said in one of the other threads I quite like the clean look of the new forum, I know that it still has a few teething issue and it looks complete different but it definitely has promise to be way better than the old one once we get used to the new layout and find where everything is :smile:
  • johncolombo
    11069 posts Senior Moderator
    edited September 2016
    jjluv1500 wrote: »
    but at least we all know from are fearless leader LP Nintendo. this is our new forum!
    As long as he reigns, I sure that this will become awsem.

yep as long as LPN says.
    :mrgreen:
    Post edited by johncolombo on
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • empathy77 wrote: »
    I created a very good post about corrections that need to be made, that post is closed and my original post in that thread has been deleted, shame on you EA, shame on you.

Really?

• I get the whole "deal with it, it's here to stay" thing....but I find it irresponsible for EA to not atleast make some kind of formal announcement...it's F-ed up and everyone knows it...reminds me of Microsoft ignoring the many issues with X-Box...
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • I get the whole "deal with it, it's here to stay" thing....but I find it irresponsible for EA to not atleast make some kind of formal announcement...it's F-ed up and everyone knows it...reminds me of Microsoft ignoring the many issues with X-Box...
    Definetlly agree with your point.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • adruralo52 wrote: »
    I get the whole "deal with it, it's here to stay" thing....but I find it irresponsible for EA to not atleast make some kind of formal announcement...it's F-ed up and everyone knows it...reminds me of Microsoft ignoring the many issues with X-Box...
    Definetlly agree with your point.

So do I.

• The old forum will be back Neveruary 32