EA Forums - Banner

Help! Many still can't sign in

Replies

• Wow glad login was finally fixed but I am not feeling this new layout

I'm getting use to it. I'm liking it a bit more each day now that I'm no longer locked out.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
    I'm getting use to it. I'm liking it a bit more each day now that I'm no longer locked out.
    Wow glad login was finally fixed but I am not feeling this new layout

Wow glad login was finally fixed but I am not feeling this new layout

LOL...I feel the same way. I didnt like it when I couldnt post here, but since I got back in yesterday it's growing on me.
    I guess I am not good with change :blush: .....but I'm sure in a couple of weeks we'll all forget the old forum.

LOL...I feel the same way. I didnt like it when I couldnt post here, but since I got back in yesterday it's growing on me.
    I guess I am not good with change :blush: .....but I'm sure in a couple of weeks we'll all forget the old forum.

Yeah by then we will be too focused on the Halloween event.

Yep...So excited for Halloween event...Love it.
  • AirurandoP
    858 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Yeah delete away. AirurandoP is the handle I have and will be using into the future. Thanks.
    Done.
    -Braddock512-

Cool. Thanks @Braddock512
  • I'm going to buy a gremlin!
    :mrgreen:

Yep...So excited for Halloween event...Love it.
    moxxee wrote: »
    I'm going to buy a gremlin!
    moxxee wrote: »
    I'm going to buy a gremlin!

Me too.....Cute little guys
  • I can post too, yea. Not that I am a poster of notes. But just in case I have something I can do it now.
  • @thebryturner Don't be shy about this place. How long have you been playing?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • I finally logged in just now. Whew.
  • Braddock512
    7 posts EA Community Manager
    @kromkromkrom Is this the correct name or no?

The rest that have posted their correct names, you should all be sorted.
    Thanks for your patience.
    -Braddock512-
  • I am showing up as my old user name. Can someone fix this for me. I asked over at EA Answers HQ but nothing has changed. Help!
  • Speaking of names, I've always wanted to change the handle that ea games assigned me in the beginning. How do I do that and what do I lose by changing it?
    -thanks in advance
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • @spritals148 I'm pretty sure you will lose your identity here and start as a new member. I like your name :)
  • spritals148
    1931 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Hmmm. Yea in that case, I'm good with it too. Lol thanks @IckabodSchrek
    Edit:Grrrr I keep forgetting I have to double click the buttons. "Sent" half-hour ago. :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Whattaya know, the forum let me back in.

I don't know if I like this new style yet or not from a practical sense. It does look nice.
  • Is someone able to help me? I'm also under my old name, which was my husbands and really doesn't do it for me. I should be PlaythePeonies :( I don't post too often but really keen to get involved in the Halloween discussions (and Christmas soon too!)
  • Is someone able to help me? I'm also under my old name, which was my husbands and really doesn't do it for me. I should be PlaythePeonies :( I don't post too often but really keen to get involved in the Halloween discussions (and Christmas soon too!)

Maybe @Braddock512 can help?

Maybe @Braddock512 can help?
    Awesome..love the @ It's like being able to put the bat signal up in the sky :) now just have to wait.