EA Forums - Banner

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff: Discussion

Replies

• Before Tan Lines I had my maxed out characters in storage because it was taking forever to clear everything and start new tasks during events.
  • Never watched the X-Files so the theme adds nothing to me but that doesn't mean the event can't still be fun. I knew nothing about that Princess film or American Football and still enjoyed parts of those.
  • txrabbit3737
    1166 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Starts tomorrow:
    image276.jpg?w=500&h=288
    As of 11:30AM CST it's now downloadable on IoS, but not on Android.
    Post edited by txrabbit3737 on
  • I've DL'd the update but my game hasn't started yet.......I'm being impatient, I know. ;)

I love The X-Files, so I'm excited about this one! Plus, it's my first Halloween event on TQFS.
  • Kratos6283 wrote: »
    I've DL'd the update but my game hasn't started yet.......I'm being impatient, I know. ;)

I love The X-Files, so I'm excited about this one! Plus, it's my first Halloween event on TQFS.

Thanks for the heads up! Downloaded the update although I don't think the event will start until around 6pm ET, like most events in the game.
  • I do wish they'd start thing a bit earlier, usual start time is 11pm for me by which time I'm asleep so I always start events 7-8 hours late.
  • Well, it's now almost 6 1/2 hours after the iOS update was released, and still nothing for Android. There's a mystery box with some old Halloween characters and skins, but I'm not seeing it either because I've yet to get the update or because I have them all anyway.
  • Am I the only one who never saw the chance to get Jillian and a bunch of skins from past events during the pirate event? Just saw a pole on the addicts site asking people which of the 10 items they bought and that was the first I even knew those skins had been available.
  • txrabbit3737
    1166 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Am I the only one who never saw the chance to get Jillian and a bunch of skins from past events during the pirate event? Just saw a pole on the addicts site asking people which of the 10 items they bought and that was the first I even knew those skins had been available.

It was one of the mystery boxes they offered. It only offered me Cheerleader Bonnie and Fit Brian as I didn't have those, as I didn't play the Superbowl Event. There's usually two in each Large Event, one with a Stewie statue the other with a Brian statue. They were in front of the Pirate area.

Also.....9 1/2 hours now and no Android update.
  • So no event yet?
  • Seems it's been delayed.
  • Kratos6283 wrote: »
    Plus, it's my first Halloween event on TQFS.

The Ghostbusters Halloween event (2014 I think) was one of my absolute favorite events. That was before the mechanics were changed.
  • Am I the only one who never saw the chance to get Jillian and a bunch of skins from past events during the pirate event? Just saw a pole on the addicts site asking people which of the 10 items they bought and that was the first I even knew those skins had been available.

It was one of the mystery boxes they offered. It only offered me Cheerleader Bonnie and Fit Brian as I didn't have those, as I didn't play the Superbowl Event. There's usually two in each Large Event, one with a Stewie statue the other with a Brian statue. They were in front of the Pirate area.

Also.....9 1/2 hours now and no Android update.

I know. I had the first one that had Mermaid Bruce and then later I had a different one that had Connie's witch outfit. Never saw one with Cheerleader Bonnie.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Too bad they couldn't keep the last one going since the new one still isn't ready, apparently.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • It's finally here.
  • Down to a 782 clam buyout for Sherriff Peter and an 1158 clam buyout for James Woods who better have the piece of candy line.
  • Glad you posted about James Woods, didn't even realise he was in the game yet, I'd ignored that quest thinking it was just another time wasting extra.
  • My strategy is just to get as much salt and chains as possible(brilliant, I know). I did buy the Sheriff station to help out with cuffs and cards. 100 clams isn't much for this game. The ghost post is tempting....

I like it so far. It's my first TQFS Halloween event.
  • So are Mulder and Skully out of the event?