EA Forums - Banner

How are you going to be taking advantage of the 4x springfield heights currency thingy?

Prev134
It seems like some of you have studied all the SH things and have made plans that rival D-Day planning. So once the 4x currency thing kicks in, what will you be doing?

Replies

• I noticed it doesn't cost cash to use the googleplex
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • True! Payout of 20 of each item for a three hour "build". That's handy!
    Just noticed that too!
  • I noticed that when I played the insanity pepper and the poly vac games, they paid out the 4X rate as well.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS

Thank you for pointing that out, I didn't think to check that at all :+1:

• I guess I'm mainly going to upgrade buildings so that I can finally get rid of the Upgrade icon floating above them. I reached a billion over ayer ago and I'm not really interested in some of the decorations, so I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to be doing.
  • Yep get those floating icons away and hit 2 billion, then nothing
  • I plan to make millions of dollars selling the extra furniture and drugs on the black market.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I noticed it doesn't cost cash to use the googleplex

thanks for the heads up!

i will be maxing out my Beach Hideaways..after that i dunno
    shame that there's not any incentive to get over 1billion
  • also payout on Insanity Peppers and Pollyvac are 4 times greater too ;)
  • I've already maxed out the buildings and will use the cinema thingy to stock up on items for future buildings.
  • are there any rumors for a need for more Real Estate currency in the future? or is 1billion the max forever
  • chrisgyo wrote: »
    are there any rumors for a need for more Real Estate currency in the future? or is 1billion the max forever

I'd guess at some point they will add more stuff. But as always it's pure speculation, we won't know until it actually happens.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3079 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Grind and upgrade. I've been ignoring SF for a long time, mainly due to the frustration factor. This seems a lot more efficient. Don't know why it's not like this all the time!

Oops I meant SFH!
  • Grind and upgrade. I've been ignoring SF for a long time, mainly due to the frustration factor. This seems a lot more efficient. Don't know why it's not like this all the time!

Oops I meant SFH!

Yeah, I really hate SFH, it has the worst grinding system, with the short tasks. I wish we could have 4/8 hours tasks for this.

I may try to upgrade some buildings with this bonus, I'm not even close to reach 1 billion.
  • 1ahackamacka
    496 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm planning on topping off all my Springfield heights resources and finishing upgrading the 3 classic mansions I have in storage. I was so burned out on SH after I hit 1 billion I couldn't be bothered. I may buy a third beach hideaway since it would be so easy to upgrade as well.
  • I wonder if the stonecutter with the 1 hour task for coffee makes 4x also?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • I wonder if the stonecutter with the 1 hour task for coffee makes 4x also?

He does, you get 60 out of him.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I wonder if the stonecutter with the 1 hour task for coffee makes 4x also?

Well, that's a sweet deal.
    Next question: Can you overfill the buildings??
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I wonder if the stonecutter with the 1 hour task for coffee makes 4x also?

Well, that's a sweet deal.
    Next question: Can you overfill the buildings??

If using the googleplex, then yes. I had one building already maxed, but I was able to start a task there for the same items.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS