EA Forums - Banner

How are you going to be taking advantage of the 4x springfield heights currency thingy?

Replies

• Muhsterino wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    I wonder if the stonecutter with the 1 hour task for coffee makes 4x also?

He does, you get 60 out of him.
    Well, that's a sweet deal.
    Next question: Can you overfill the buildings??

If using the googleplex, then yes. I had one building already maxed, but I was able to start a task there for the same items.

interesting if this is the case...can anyone confirm by how much they were able to max out?

also i forgot about the 'Ornate Pier'...i'll probably develop max amounts of those too
  • Already have all the land and all "things" maxed out. Plus I'm over a billion.
  • chrisgyo wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »

If using the googleplex, then yes. I had one building already maxed, but I was able to start a task there for the same items.

interesting if this is the case...can anyone confirm by how much they were able to max out?

also i forgot about the 'Ornate Pier'...i'll probably develop max amounts of those too

I am currently at 800 ads and could get more but decided to stop. Been using the Googloplex since it was released. I've decided for myself to get the Oscars to 800 next and then the pills. That should be enough to upgrade new stuff instantly. :)
  • I had everything already upgraded but now I think I will grind out some pier tiles.

Seems to me the big story here isn't the 4X rewards, but the Googleplex! If you can do this for free after the event (does anyone know?) this is a game changer!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • I am upgrading my Resorts because I never bothered with those due to lack of land. After that, I'll stock up on magazines, hollywood awards, pills, and maybe yoga mat.
  • Brabsel wrote: »
    chrisgyo wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »

I am currently at 800 ads and could get more but decided to stop. Been using the Googloplex since it was released. I've decided for myself to get the Oscars to 800 next and then the pills. That should be enough to upgrade new stuff instantly. :)

They could introduce a new collectable which could make those 800 redundant
  • I'll be on my iPad Air 2 for the whole weekend! :D
  • I don't play much on the weekends, so I'm really glad it's available Friday and Monday.
    What I planned on doing and what I actually ended up doing are 2 different things. I have my SH done to my satisfaction, although I could do more.
    But with materials at 4X the rate, I decided to get my resort from lvl 4 to 5, getting one task off my to-do list.
    Upgraded my one private island from 2 to 3. Not interested in going further with that. Just don't need it any bigger. Maybe I'll change my mind on Monday to get the final task off my list.
    Got the last parcel of land and water (just to make it complete.)
    Then just fill up on the awards and ads so everything is ready for the next (supposed) SH event. I'm guessing that's why we have this weekend arranged. So we can get ramped up for the next expansion.
  • I wish they'd keep it at 4x the rate all the time. If they did I might actually go back to grinding to upgrade buildings. I gave up around $250 mill because it just takes too long.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • I have no plans on doing this at all. Not interested at all.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • I actually never started the SFH in my third (!) Springfield, so I've been off to the races for about 6 hours now! I have to wait a couple more hours for my buildings to cook, but by then I will be able to unlock most of the tasks for the first 6 buildings and start on the Marketing Agency by tonight.
  • unlocking all the characters and then i guess go from there....im so behind and i have to work this weekend so im trying to grind as much as i can today...
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • I bought the last three see and beach squares as it's never easier to make back the 100 awards.
  • I was planning on ignoring it, as I already am 1billion+.
    However I'm now stockpiling a heap of the decos in storage in case I do a redesign.
  • I started off by maxing out my Beach Hideaway, but no set plans past that. Just been hitting the first thing I see with an upgrade icon any time I collect materials.
  • Maxing out the buildings I left off on after hitting the Billions mark. Man forgot what a nasty bottleneck the pharmaceuticals are :s
  • Yeah, I have a building boom going on!
  • i was only able to use the googolplex for free once, just tried a few min ago and it was back to charging money
  • Can anyone help me? Ever since the newest upgrade and the 4x deal in the Springfield heights my Springfield heights building option disappeared. For example I only have one parking garage and I know you guy have more but now when I go to build Springfield heights has disappeared as an option. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks in advance for any help.
  • @daileybw open the store categoris by sliding the little arrow thingy to the right. You should see a panel that looks like the Springfield Heights sign, which is the category you need