EA Forums - Banner

How do people get so many treats?

You'll need 300 for the heck house and 300 for the burns monster and no doubt people are getting more treats by buying donuts

Replies

• sboles66
    73 posts
    edited October 2012
    You'll need 300 for the heck house and 300 for the burns monster and no doubt people are getting more treats by buying donuts
    Where can I convert my donuts to treats.
    By the way I just used all the TP and eggs.
  • x KeNnY x M x
    86 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    With the wicked treat box but be warned u won't receive treats every time it will be either be toilet paper, eggs or treats just depending on ur luck tbh each treat box requires 2 donuts a turn

Goodluck
  • sboles66
    73 posts
    edited October 2012
    With the wicked treat box but be warned u won't receive treats every time it will be either be toilet paper, eggs or treats just depending on ur luck tbh each treat box requires 2 donuts a turn

Goodluck
    Not very happy with that answer :\.

Guess ill buy like 10 bucks worth of donuts and get spending.
  • kdvand
    13 posts
    edited October 2012
    The quickest way you can earn Treats right now is earning one through Homer's one hour Mayan quest, Ned's one hour Devil quest, and the best way is through Kang's ten minute quest.
  • sboles66
    73 posts
    edited October 2012
    So like 8 treats an hour? That sounds good.
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Visit friends towns and go to their cemeteries.. If there is cash there u can collect the money and usually a treat, eggs or TP.. U can also collect from the Bad Dreams House or Evil Shop or whatever it's called lol.. U can collect from both cemeteries and then leave the friends town and go back in and both the cemeteries will have the cash over it again and collect again.. When I visit friends towns I usually don't collect anything unless it's from the cemeteries or Halloween buildings.. If they're not ready to be collected yet I just wait and comeback later.. Also TP and egg ur friends towns, u get treats that way and also if they egg and TP ur town.. I have about 500 treats and only need the Burns mobster and he k house.. I should easily get them both with lots of treats to spare with 3 weeks left.. Don't worry, u'll be fine.. Just takes some work.. Oh, and I haven't used doughnuts on anything except Kang.. Still don't even use his tasks that much.. May have gotten about 20 total from him.. Mostly other peoples towns
  • luvispower
    12 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    You are currently doing everything you can. the only other thing I can suggest is visiting friends' neighborhoods and robbing their cemeteries and House of Evil. Good luck! I just got Burn's monster yesterday. It looks kool and makes kool noises, but it does not earn anything so you are really not missing much.
  • Casoffers
    44 posts
    edited October 2012
    You can also add a Mausoleum, it will generate 15 zombies and then when squishing zombies you may get some treats, the more zombies squished, the more chances to get candy.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Have Homer and evil Flanders do the 60m task that earns a treat. Send the kids trick or treating. I don't know how many friends you have, but you can have 100 and keep checking their towns for the treat symbol above the Evil House and the Bad Dream House. The cemetery will have a cash sign when it is ready to collect. You can easily get enough treats to purchase the Heck House if you do these things without having to use donuts.

Once you get the Heck House, you can send the kids there and it will only take 8hrs for a treat instead of the 16hrs it takes trick or treating.

Keep TPing and egging friends houses, chances are they will do it back which will also give you more treats or TP and eggs.
  • treyswo
    9 posts
    edited October 2012
    I've been tp and egging houses and got no cant for any of them today. Anyone else having this issue?
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    treyswo wrote:
    I've been tp and egging houses and got no cant for any of them today. Anyone else having this issue?
    It took me ten or so times before I earned one treat, I've received more cleaning up my town.
  • sboles66
    73 posts
    edited October 2012
    I have 72 right now
  • treyswo
    9 posts
    edited October 2012
    zuzupj wrote:
    treyswo wrote:
    It took me ten or so times before I earned one treat, I've received more cleaning up my town.
    . Thank you! I've been to 15 neighbors and nothing but I will keep at it!
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    U need more then 15 neighbors.. I got a bunch, the more u have, more chance of collecting from
    Their cemeteries
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.