EA Forums - Banner

Beach Hideaway multiplier gone?

Prev13
Bad news. It looks like the Beach Hideaway multiplier is gone (for the extra pieces anyway). Can anyone else confirm?

Replies

• Gone for me too.
  • This. Is. Infuriating.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK! :s
  • Oh that's seriously bull spit
  • Yeah, pretty messed up. Can't believe they removed it when the only reason so many people bought it was because of the multiplier!
  • just posted my own question post on why this happened for me too. not good move EA
  • NitroniumSilver
    145 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Yep want a refund for sure!
    I spent 3 days grinding to upgrade it all as well.
    Bad move ea......
  • Time to complain to EA and get a refund. :|
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    blarghh
  • Don't have the update yet but can anyone confirm it's actually gone. I'm wondering if by chance (we'd be so lucky) it was just moved to a 'hidden bonus' like the other SH buildings do? In that case, just check the actual increase in XP from a building and see if your XP bonus has actually gone down or not...? Curious to know!
  • There was no indication that it was an error either.
  • People should be able to get an option to refund the beach hideaways. Sole reason I got them was the xp multiplier.
    There was no indication that it was an error either.
    The absolutely gigantic xp multiplier bonus was an indication, imo.
  • That's really disappointing - I bought the beach hideouts and upgraded solely because of the multiplier.
  • they changed the value of conf. to 200 and removed the bonus. confirmed. **** EA?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Mine's gone as well. Went from 350 to 275. Not happy. I definitely wouldn't have wasted 200 donuts on them if it wasn't for the multiplier.
  • Wiredup11 wrote: »
    People should be able to get an option to refund the beach hideaways. Sole reason I got them was the xp multiplier.
    There was no indication that it was an error either.
    The absolutely gigantic xp multiplier bonus was an indication, imo.

I guess so, but the multiplier was visible and clearly written out. Even if it was an error, it's pretty messed up they removed it.
  • Well I'm not usually one to complain, but this is really messed up. It was labelled clearly with multipliers!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • Still can't believe they did this. :angry:
  • I don't usually like to complain about much because it is just a game and I can stop playing if I wish when they do things that irritate me, but this is just wrong. A LOT of people spent donuts buying multiples of this solely for the XP bonus. I would say a partial refund is the least they should do if they aren't going to reinstate the bonus.
  • Yup. Gone. Must be a mistake. Otherwise I want my donuts back.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • to stay positive about this, as much as possible, I never spent any time designing those huts and now they can go away and stop being a clumped up eyesore in my ocean.