EA Forums - Banner

10,000,000 xp to level up

Replies

• us now:
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • this is a disaster and not necessary. you do need a group of power users and it is a mistake making them angry
  • lawpatrick wrote: »
    this is a disaster and not necessary. you do need a group of power users and it is a mistake making them angry

Read the responses...it appears there was a quick server update a couple hours after the update to stop an exploit. It will prob go back to normal in a few days after a permanent fix.
  • We all knew it was going to happen. Actually I am surprised it took EA that long to make this change.

What really **** me off on the other hand: Why haven't I seen this thread before? I was looking in this forum to get information about the update. I read about missing multiplier and many other stuff. But not this most importanf info. Since I don't have this building I felt save and updated.

Oh my... this cost me more than 4000 donuts... :(
  • Alcatr4z_7 wrote: »
    lawpatrick wrote: »
    this is a disaster and not necessary. you do need a group of power users and it is a mistake making them angry

Read the responses...it appears there was a quick server update a couple hours after the update to stop an exploit. It will prob go back to normal in a few days after a permanent fix.

i really hope this will be the case, but as a player, it is what it is at the moment to us., nothing is confirmed until the patch arrives and we need to make a point that we are not pleased at the change
  • I fully expected a bit of a needed XP jump, but to go from 1 mil to 10 while stealing 75% from my bonus percentage is simply shameful, way to treat people who are likely to spend money on your products EA!

Unless this % theft is fixed I won't be likely to spend a single penny on ANY EA products, Bait and Switch is THEFT, and this is a case of Bait and Switch, what a rip off!
  • Mine jumped too, but not with the THoH update. It wasn't until a few hours later when I was playing and it lost connection to the server. When I got back in my town, I was then hit with the massive XP requirement.
  • Been playing for 4 years now and this day is crushing. This is the first event I don't even want to grind out now. 10 Million XP. Insane. Way to ruin it for your vets EA. And yes I've spent money on donuts before.
  • EA is a bunch of lowlife killjoys and we need to start a petition to get this game in someone else's hands. The Simpsons creators should care fox should care that they are ruining the Simpsons name. some other company needs to take over. Now.
  • What an awful update. I know I'm upset, but feels like the beginning of the end for me.
  • so how's the petition for the lost xp on the hideaways going?
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    This THOH update is rapidly trying to overtake last year's THOH as the worst event ever.
  • MarkNMo
    38 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    So there's a chance this could revert back to the way it was? I seriously feel like quitting at the moment after seeing the XP level change, beach house XP removal after I spent 200 donuts on them, and the reduction of KEM XP payout. I feel so cheated right now, and if this doesn't revert, I'm likely gone by Christmas.

Edit: I forgot to mention, to add insult to injury, I renewed my XP Collider for 10 days literally 5 minutes before I updated, making it a complete waste of 25 donuts with these new leveling requirements and hinderences.
  • I hope this 10 mill per lvl is a joke.
  • Really a slap in the face to all of us who have been playing this long. Really loosing hope here
  • Seriously guys...all indications point to it being a temporary fix because of a bug people were using at max level to get a bunch of free donuts. I'm sure it will come back down.
  • That's just dirty from EA.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    :(. Drop hideaway percentage and increase level to 10 million wow EA wow

Maybe they thought people would be excited about Halloween and wouldn't notice. :angry:

It's the sneakiness that bugs me.
  • Hasn't it always been at 10million?

Up until the level 60 update.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Alcatr4z_7 wrote: »
    Seriously guys...all indications point to it being a temporary fix because of a bug people were using at max level to get a bunch of free donuts. I'm sure it will come back down.

But they also adjusted the xp required for the lower levels.

I've always saved for when they yanked it away, but 10 million is still brutal, and there are no future levels to look forward to.