EA Forums - Banner

My first Scratch-R jackpot

Replies

• imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    Man I love the scratch cards! Lot's of fun :-) I also like how the waiting time is only 6hr!
  • rowall2010
    28 posts
    edited January 2013
    Nice! My second scratch was a jack pot too! What a welcomed surprise. :)
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    COngratz :D I heard you can win donuts from these too, I read it somewhere among the 1000s of valentines day posts :shock:
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I got it on my third, the first was $350, then $500, then $10,000
  • jcqi
    46 posts
    edited January 2013
    rowall2010 wrote:
    Nice! My second scratch was a jack pot too! What a welcomed surprise. :)

Obviously you are luckier than me! I did not expect to get a jackpot this easily. Judging from the mystery box, I was expecting it more like lotteries in real life.

Thanks missyolga for revealing the grand price!
  • guysmylie
    8 posts
    edited February 2013
    I can't use these for some reason. Everytime I click the icon it crashes the game.
  • wolfcastle76
    27 posts
    edited February 2013
    With my luck... it will only give me fences and parking lots. Certainly never the jackpot.
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited February 2013
    COngratz :D I heard you can win donuts from these too, I read it somewhere among the 1000s of valentines day posts :shock:

I don't know for certain but I have a feeling that was someone scratching the level 25 maxed out bonus scratchy and not realizing it.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Congrats :mrgreen:

Your 'pre-scratch' thing made me think that you could win the jackpot every time, by pre-scratching the card, and if it isn't good, press the home button, double click it so the bottom is filled with the apps that are running, delete it from there, go back into my Springfield and redo it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.