EA Forums - Banner

RAISE THE BUILD LIMIT!

Prev1
Seriously EA. This sucks. And it doesn't suck just a tiny bit. It sucks major monkey balls.

If you gonna make a game, get your act together. You guys have been bringing out update after update without raising the build limit. Yeah, about 100 last time. Woohoo, that's gonna get us far.

Just raise it. Hell, double it!

Replies

• moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    :expressionless:
    They keep adding more land without raising the limit, so eventually something will have to give. I'm in the middle of a major redesign and hope I don't hit the limit. :grimace:
  • I agree with you, mate. Have the same problems. And I hope EA will raise the item limit soon. :/
  • smohqy
    2104 posts Member
    So lemme get this straight, suck is acceptable, but sucks is not?

Also, please raise the limit.
  • smohqy
    2104 posts Member
    Yep, the plural of suck is taboo.

Also, it's odd that instead of one asterisk to denote a censored word like the old forums, it's now four asterisks. Kinda makes the mind automatically think of four-lettered words. Might want to rethink that.

Also, please raise the item limit.
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    smohqy wrote: »
    Yep, the plural of suck is taboo.

Also, it's odd that instead of one asterisk to denote a censored word like the old forums, it's now four asterisks. Kinda makes the mind automatically think of four-lettered words. Might want to rethink that.

Also, please raise the item limit.

Raise the god damn limit!
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    dont cover your town in flowers :wink:

does the build limit include items in storage? that would be a nightmare
  • EA should increase the limit with every major update. By 100, at least.
  • I hit the limit for the first time today, I guess I'll have to start storing decs :neutral:
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    they just raised it by 100 again. new max item count seems to be at 9000, with the last warning at 8850.

DOklMsK.png
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • I'm living within the limit, but it would be really nice to know how close I'm getting. My old town is chock full of stuff and if I'm getting close, I'd like to get rid of some of the fences and bushes.
  • Build the raise limit!
  • I'm living within the limit, but it would be really nice to know how close I'm getting. My old town is chock full of stuff and if I'm getting close, I'd like to get rid of some of the fences and bushes.
    You should be getting fairly regular warning telling you about your item count, I think that they start at around 5500 items and warn around every 500 more added well that's up to 7000 as I'm just over that so don't know if you get more regular warning the closer to the limit you get.
    You should be getting fairly regular warning telling you about your item count, I think that they start at around 5500 items and warn around every 500 more added well that's up to 7000 as I'm just over that so don't know if you get more regular warning the closer to the limit you get.

first warning hits at 6000 now. warnings have always come every 150 items after the initial warning.
  • Well there's your answer @blackgryphon9999 I suspected that I was out on the numbers so with being warned every 150 items it should be fairly easy to work out how far from winning the game you are.
  • no the max currency is 8900. I was placing items just when the event started and it said, "you have 8901 items, you can't place more"
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    I concur.
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    no the max currency is 8900. I was placing items just when the event started and it said, "you have 8901 items, you can't place more"

the event started on tuesday, today is friday. several in-game updates have hit since then. yes, only a few days ago the max was 8900, but it was raised by 100 in the last day or two. i've even confirmed it by placing 150 items down after hitting the 8850 warning.

i'd love to see a screen cap of this message you got saying you hit 8901 items...... my guess is that particular message doesn't exist.
  • As devices become more and more capable to load more things and have faster and clearer graphics, raising the build limit shouldn't be a problem. Although, probably the only thing holding them back is the strain on EA's servers. I think they need an upgrade!
  • tapebelt wrote: »
    they just raised it by 100 again. new max item count seems to be at 9000, with the last warning at 8850.

DOklMsK.png

Thank you for that info. I had no idea it had been raised again. Not enough, but at least it's something.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • EA is trying to restrict items so it's harder to farm....people need to stop being so greedy. If they make it too easy to get donuts, premium people will stop spending money and TSTO will end.