EA Forums - Banner

How do you get all four player to "fight"?

Replies

• Oh to be young and impatient again. Oh wait...I am impatient :mrgreen:
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • My construction yard is level 10 and I'm still only getting 2, so I don't think that the level of the yard relates. I just got Suzanne this morning and don't have Booberella, so maybe it does have something to do with training?
    I have Suzanne, Booberella, Count Burns and the Space Mutant all doing training and still only get 2 monsters per 4 hour's so don't think that has anything to do with it.
  • My construction yard is level 10 and I'm still only getting 2, so I don't think that the level of the yard relates. I just got Suzanne this morning and don't have Booberella, so maybe it does have something to do with training?
    I have Suzanne, Booberella, Count Burns and the Space Mutant all doing training and still only get 2 monsters per 4 hour's so don't think that has anything to do with it.
    This is really starting to get annoying trying to figure this out. Where's the directions? :(
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • My 3 towns are all different :/
    I had 6 slots in 1, 4 in another and 2 in the third.
    Now all 3 towns are down to 2 fights.
    I'm confused
    I bought crazy cat lady and she is the even helping at the moment
  • There are different kinds of monsters. The blue & yellow monsters take 1 fighter, the yellow and purple(?) monsters take 2 fighters... And that's the only 2 kinds I've seen so far. I'm a little behind everyone else because I had download issues - both with Android and our stupid satellite internet. I gave up waiting for the Android download to become available and went on our weekly shopping trip, then when we got back our internet connection was so slow that after waiting for 1 1/2 hours I gave up and drove back into town to finish the downloads (which took about 10 minutes at Wal-Mart).
  • I've only been getting two fights requiring a single fighter all day today.

I got a rock.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I finally have four monsters this morning, but have not seen the one that more than one character can fight, only in neighboring towns. If anyone gets that figured out, please share.

Add: Playing on iPad
    Post edited by IckabodSchrek on
  • I have two towns. In my main town, on an android device, I can send as many as four folks to fight a single monster. Since the payout is 4*150, I always do that. I have monsters all over that town. In my other town, on an iPad, i can only send one fighter at a time, so right now it only has two monsters available.

gUmHw4z.png

lxlmAcg.png

• I have two towns. In my main town, on an android device, I can send as many as four folks to fight a single monster. Since the payout is 4*150, I always do that. I have monsters all over that town. In my other town, on an iPad, i can only send one fighter at a time, so right now it only has two monsters available.

gUmHw4z.png

lxlmAcg.png

I play on android and i can only send one fighter per monster the rest are bricked off. so I am confused why it would be different for you.
  • Seems like randomly you get a yellow monster and you can send two to fight it. Only gotten one yellow one so far yesterday, rest have been blue and only could use one fighter. Just have to be patient and the bigger harder ones will come
  • On iPad also. Can only send 2 at a time regardless of time away from game. Feel like purchasing iguana cat lady was a complete waste of clams at this point. Has anyone confirmed this was a bug?
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    They're supposed to spawn 2 every 4hrs..max 10. I login every 4 hrs approximately except overnight. Are some of you login in every 6-8 hrs? Could time be the difference?

Also, I tried the Auto fill this morning when I had 4 in my town...no difference.
  • 2 per 4 hours for me, unless I've been sleeping then I come back to 4 monsters but managed to get the yellow monster yesterday which uses 2 fighters not seen the one that needs 4 fighters although so far today I've only had the normal blue single fight monster, beginning to think that it's just randomly selected what monster you get as there seems to be no logic behind the choice of monster that you get :confused:

• [/quote]

I play on android and i can only send one fighter per monster the rest are bricked off. so I am confused why it would be different for you.[/quote]

Me too. This monster thing is a little wonky. I can't use the arrows to navigate between monster locations on that device. I see the bricks when i start a new battle, but it does not seem to matter, the game sends the first four to the same monster anyway. I'll try to pay more attention to exactly what i do on my next battle in 90 minutes.
  • I got the yellow monster an hour ago & thought at last can send 2 to fight it....but no would only allow me to send 1. The other characters that can fight monsters were free.
    To say this monster fighting is confusing is an understatement. :(
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I have yet to see a Monster that takes on two fighters, even 4 at that.
    Always been 1 fighter per monster every time. It would be interesting to find out what triggers the extra fighters.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    Ok I'm on level 5, never thought of that as the construction yard

If you click on it then the top of the crafting screen that appears says "Construction Yard". It is also called that in tasks (i.e. "Upgrade Construction Yard to Level 5...".
  • I just reset my fighters and they all went to different monsters this time. I had 6 blue ones in my town. Soon to be only 2. Will update again after next battle.
  • My stiff theory for why there were more monsters and then less monsters:
    the first and second days' worth of monsters were combined, because they always build in some double goodies at the start of events so people who begin a tiny bit late can catch up without feeling left behind. So we got used to the idea of there being double the usual rate of monsters, but that was just the blended first & second day bonanza and then it settled down to what we're seeing now, which is normal and right and for the good of all.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I've only got the blue & yellow one fighter monsters so far. And only 2 monsters at a time in the town.