EA Forums - Banner

Gingerbread house offer?

spritals148
1931 posts Member
edited October 2016
It says it pays in event currency, but the info is in game $$. Does anyone already have this and can look to see which kind it offers? Obols or film. Doubt it's MAG :)

Thanks
Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.

Replies

• Mine says it pays out $300 and 30 XP every 24 hours. Suzanne does have a 4 hour(?) job that earns event currency (film).
  • Does the character that comes with it earn the event currency?
  • jeaglet1 wrote: »
    Does the character that comes with it earn the event currency?

Yes, her 4 hr task earns films
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Oh the character. That's right I forgot, doesn't she fight monsters. Think I read that in the strategy guide :) thanks all.
  • sogr8ful400
    99 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Any more info on this? Is she worth the donuts outside of this event?
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited October 2016

I would say no I got her free years ago I would not pay for her she is really ugly. In less you need the small payout.
  • Any more info on this? Is she worth the donuts outside of this event?

Depends on how you feel about her. She is one of the remaining characters I don't have in the game yet (I'm a character completionist), so I snapped her up immediately, and now I'm down to single digits of missing characters.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2016

the gingerbread house is a nice deco in a holiday area. dont remember if the house had a holiday event payout though

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Suzanne the witch earns 50 films every 4 hours. The house doesn't pay out currency, she isn't voiced. She has a cool task with Homer which I rarely, almost never, use. I got her a couple of years ago when she was a prize. Don't really know if I would give donuts to get her.
  • I might have to wait on her. I wish they would drop all the buyables at the beginning of event so I could decide what I can get but of course not gonna happen. :)
  • Was thinking about snatching her up but then I remembered that I already had a gingerbread house from last years Christmas event. So I decided to hold off and save my donuts for later in the event.
  • I really like the house but I just don't want to spend the donuts :(
  • adruralo
    3290 posts Member
    Snakeyees wrote: »
    I would say no I got her free years ago I would not pay for her she is really ugly. In less you need the small payout.
    Ugh fancy marrying it.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 13 Blue.