EA Forums - Banner

Ghost Bundle now avalible

Replies

• adruralo52 wrote: »
    I'm getting a little confused here about the bundle.
    I have all three items so nothing offered in store.
    But reading through this thread are people saying that if you have one or two items of the bundle you don't get anything offered?
    When it comes to the next bundle number 2 I have one of the items but not the rest. And because I have one item I won't be offered the bundle at all?
    I'm confused here. :neutral:

Bundles usually contain at least one *unique* (one per SF) item. The bundle isn't viewable/available to players who already own the unique item.

this bundle seems to be the Ghost Ship that's "unique"

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have the ship and two mausoleums but I thought that maybe they'd off the zapper at a lower price because I already had 2 of the 3 items in the bundle! It's not offered at all in my Springfield. I agree with everyone, that is a bummer because I've been waiting for the Springfield Cemetery
  • Whaaaaaaat? So I won't be able to buy the Springfield cemetery because it's bundled with Bad Dreams House and The Raven???? 🎃🎃🎃🎃 is the point in that? :angry:
    But we already did it. It took seven hours, but we did it. It's done.
  • Okay, now you guys are feeling my pain from the Bartman bundle.

I was just about to bring that up. For me it wasn't because I already had half, it's because I only wanted to buy half of it. They really need to add the option to buy the pieces of the bundles separate at a slightly lower than before but not as low as the bundle price.
  • I want the cemetery badly too. I wish I could have gotten the hawk, and since they offered no alternatives for people with items in the bundle back then, it looks like they won't do it now.

And really, the Presidential Estate was offered alone one time as a Gil deal. That bundle made less sense than these because they could count on a lot of people already having the house.
  • It's getting agrevating bundle or no bundle. My daughter has the bundle offer. Weras I do not, because I already have the ghost ship an mosuleom. So I'm just 🎃🎃🎃🎃 out on the ghost zapper. What's the matter EA my money not good enough any more. It's almost ,correction, it is ridiculous on the amount of money I've put in this game.
    Yet I wish to spend more!
    I Aught to have my head examined!
    EA offer every one the bundle, just discount it for people who may have those one two special items already.
    DONT PENALIZE US!
  • It's getting agrevating bundle or no bundle. My daughter has the bundle offer. Weras I do not, because I already have the ghost ship an mosuleom. So I'm just **** out on the ghost zapper. What's the matter EA my money not good enough any more. It's almost ,correction, it is ridiculous on the amount of money I've put in this game.
    Yet I wish to spend more!
    I Aught to have my head examined!
    EA offer every one the bundle, just discount it for people who may have those one two special items already.
    DONT PENALIZE US!

I second this!
  • Johnny2bd wrote: »
    Okay, now you guys are feeling my pain from the Bartman bundle.

I was just about to bring that up. For me it wasn't because I already had half, it's because I only wanted to buy half of it. They really need to add the option to buy the pieces of the bundles separate at a slightly lower than before but not as low as the bundle price.

This makes way to much sence for EA. At least sell the non-unique items like ^^^
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • DuganLife725
    11 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    This is just great EA now I'm really getting 🎃🎃🎃🎃 e d. I saw the other bundles coming up. Springfield cemetery.......can't get it ,cause I already have the others offered with it.
    Plus the other bundles.
    Why are you trying to ,🎃🎃🎃🎃 , people off. Do you want them to stop playing.
    Do you want to stop making money.
    It's bad enough I have to store or sell items, to make room for the new items I would like to get, but CANT Because it's BUNDlED!
    Post edited by DuganLife725 on
  • Pirate Ghost Ship! At the reduced price I just couldn't resist the temptation! :)

I would like to get the cemetery too, but I already have the Raven and the Bad Dream House (both of which I love love having) so I won't get the offer to buy :(
  • yeah, this bundle idea isn't a good thing. they should offer items individually and they could make more money possibly. If people aren't offered bundles then they cant buy individual pieces. Many people think twice about purchasing bundles if they already have some of the bundle. EA could make more money by offering individual pieces
    Johnny2bd wrote: »
    Okay, now you guys are feeling my pain from the Bartman bundle.

• When doing neighbor visits today i saw a devil surrounded by swirling purple smoke under neath the ghost ship. Is this devil connected to the ghost ship or where they just placed close together? Never seen the devil or ghost ship placed before
  • adruralo
    3278 posts Member
    It's Devil Flanders (skin) and it he has nothing to do with the Ghost ship.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • adruralo52 wrote: »
    It's Devil Flanders (skin) and it he has nothing to do with the Ghost ship.

Ah ok thanks, never seen that animation before then
  • geekbyknight
    656 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    The mausoleum doesn't have a bonus? Does it at least payout money and xp?
  • Yea, the mausoleum pays out an exp.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    The mausoleum doesn't have a bonus? Does it at least payout money and xp?

no they don't have a bonus ship 5%, zapper 2.25% in the bundle
    mausoleums each pays $200 and 22xp every 8 hours

• petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    Devil Flanders has a task at the Ghost Pirate Ship.

• petehd14 wrote: »
    Devil Flanders has a task at the Ghost Pirate Ship.

He has one at Heck House 24hr task. Do you or anyone else know which task it is?

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have the ship and two mausoleums but I thought that maybe they'd off the zapper at a lower price because I already had 2 of the 3 items in the bundle! It's not offered at all in my Springfield. I agree with everyone, that is a bummer because I've been waiting for the Springfield Cemetery

Ditto. I have the Ghost Ship & a mausoleum & I would pay donuts for the zapper. Also would like the cemetery & a few other items in other bundles that I might not be eligible for. Most annoying, EA! Let us give you our donuts in exchange for items!!!
    I missed out on Freedom Hawk, too.
    Clearly EA have not much thought has gone into the bundles, unless they're deliberately just winding people up.