EA Forums - Banner

Halloween THoH 2016 event

Prev13
emkvCQE.png
This is what I've got going so far, it looks much better animated.
I took all the buildings that the kids visit for Trick-or-Treating and placed them around the outside of my pumpkin "maze" so they have to walk through it.

Replies

• I sort of replaced and IMPRISONED my school next to the HellSchool. And made it like it is cursed or trapped.
    TSTO%20ImprisonedSchoolMwahaa_zps6qcmxxv3.png
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 4Dej8nn.gif
    pumpkin head combined with the flying bats makes it look like the pumpkin is floating! maybe
  • 4junk3000
    6217 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Nice work, neighboreeno!

Maybe you've visited my town square. It's mayhem! But the towns people appear ready to kick some monster keister! Besides the fighters, i tried to get as many others as i could standing ready. Even the baby has a hammer! And my Halloween shop on the square is open too, but only through October!
    weYYjs6l.jpg
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • 4Dej8nn.gif
    pumpkin head combined with the flying bats makes it look like the pumpkin is floating! maybe

Pretty cool!
  • My tower and workshop
    image_zps9ja5gdtn.png
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Nice work, neighboreeno!

Maybe you've visited my town square. It's mayhem! But the towns people appear ready to kick some monster keister! Besides the fighters, i tried to get as many others as i could standing ready. Even the baby has a hammer! And my Halloween shop on the square is open too, but only through October!
    weYYjs6l.jpg

I love this.

• Krusty the Hero!
    15o71qg.png
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • bette3900 wrote: »
    My tower and workshop
    image_zps9ja5gdtn.png

Love this, I really like how you used your brambly hedges offset like that, might have to borrow that idea!

Here's mine, just starting setting it up today. Leaving room for future stuffs.

img\
  • I'll post mine probably near the end of the event.
    Here have a banana!!
  • Changed mine a bit.
    image_zpsxrdndljo.png
  • 6DzfWWb.jpg
    update
  • ntKhiHfl.jpg

"I didn't know this movie was 3-D"
    "It's not. Run!"
    =)
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • 4Dej8nn.gif

I like this!!!!
  • Was gonna make a new "what have you done with" thread. But since people are posting this event's photos. I like to show what I did with my Burns Castle[So far] I will probably decorate it better later on. But for now I got it like this. And I also have a new place for Burns Coffin as well. It certainly belongs to the castle.
    tsto%20VampireBurnsCastle.jpg
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • x26rk2.jpg

Here's mine. I am combining last year's stuff to create an undesirable/ seedy part of town. My biggest challenge is the scale, most of the new buildings are too big.
  • so far....
    STITCHEDPIC_zpscwowkvzy.png
    D'oh!!
  • La roca del lobo
  • so far....
    STITCHEDPIC_zpscwowkvzy.png

wow, really nice and BIG!
  • moelleb wrote: »
    x26rk2.jpg

Here's mine. I am combining last year's stuff to create an undesirable/ seedy part of town. My biggest challenge is the scale, most of the new buildings are too big.

looks awesome! :star: so jealous of anyone with any stonecutter stuff. before my time...
  • heyababy47428
    1041 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    1pillform wrote: »
    Was gonna make a new "what have you done with" thread. But since people are posting this event's photos. I like to show what I did with my Burns Castle[So far] I will probably decorate it better later on. But for now I got it like this. And I also have a new place for Burns Coffin as well. It certainly belongs to the castle.
    You should probably make the thread for the individual building anyway, just to keep up the tradition and make it easy for people to search for.
    I just made this thread because I always try to design a event area and wanted to see others for ideas.