EA Forums - Banner

Who still buys donuts?

Replies

• I still do hehe :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Totally premium here. I see TSTO as Netflix. I pay a little each month to get the goods. I still exploit the bonuts though.

• I spend some. I bought boatloads when they came with extras or were on sale. That was a long time ago, but I made them last about a year both times.
  • I buy one boat load a year and a couple of $20 packs. I get enough enjoyment out of this game it's well worth it for me. Considering I can spend 50 on a Friday night with movie dinner and drinks $100 a year is worth it.
  • I still buy donuts to support the development of the game, but I also make the most of bonuts and a small amount of farming.
  • Well,...
    tumblr_lrxx3zdmf51qh59n0o8_250.gif

• I still buy donuts to support the development of the game, but I also make the most of bonuts and a small amount of farming.

This fits mE too
  • I still buy them occasionally, but like others here, I used to buy boatloads when Gil sold the stale ones. I now buy less because I do not see as many things that I really want to buy anymore...but I do still buy some through Platinum scratchers and an occasional boatload if needed.
  • I haven't played in a year but i am back and buying yummy donuts hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tasty.
  • I spend some. I bought boatloads when they came with extras or were on sale. That was a long time ago, but I made them last about a year both times.

This is what I did too. They used to do it around the holidays, but didn't do it last year. I was very disappointed!

• i buy donuts but could make do being freemium. personally believe in paying my fair share to continue the games progression
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I have two towns. One premium one freemium. I buy a $25 card once a month or so depending if there is something I want. The freemium town gets a golden scratcher every once in a blue moon but other then that I stay strictly freemium.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I'd like to see better things to buy with Homer money. I have over 45 million.
  • I still spend my $$ on this game :mrgreen: I use the collider and convert my excessive amount of Springfield cash into donuts as well, but I still buy some.

What is the "collider"?
  • I donutfarm AND buy donuts. EA needs to earn money with tapped out, or they'll end the game.

+1 - this is what everyone should be doing if they want the game to last
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar is so damn sexy.... Nice post!

zzi0hwlapyqp.gif

[/quote]
  • willp_70 wrote: »
    I still spend my $$ on this game :mrgreen: I use the collider and convert my excessive amount of Springfield cash into donuts as well, but I still buy some.

What is the "collider"?

The XP collider? Gives you 5X the XP for whatever amount of time you turn it on for.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Yeah. Every now and then I need to top up my free donuts to afford the stuff I want.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Sarah Michelle Gellar is so....
    It was a real setback for her last show when Robin Williams decided to stop being funny. I'm not saying she's cursed. Just her career. (She'll be a fireman when the floods roll back.)

Bought donuts once. Swore never again. So far, swearing seems to work wonders.

• I have bought lots of donuts this event
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!