EA Forums - Banner

Who still buys donuts?

13Next

Replies

• cdepast wrote: »
    I donutfarm AND buy donuts. EA needs to earn money with tapped out, or they'll end the game.

+1 - this is what everyone should be doing if they want the game to last

Well said @cdepast
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • I was promised turmoil. By a mod, even. I demand a refund. 15 donuts should do it.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • I bought boatloads. I still buy and farm. Just farming would not be enough if I want all the good items so they get my money.
  • I buy also. More than I should, probably, but I rarely spend on other entertainment so I convinced myself it is justified.
  • I still buy. I have a job so farming is always going to be limited. Farming let's me pick up the things I wouldn't normally spend money on, but isn't profitable enough to play the game for free (not that I would).
  • Last time I purchased was about a year ago and since all these giveaways I've always been able to keep a balance of around 500 donuts until I buy something big or biggish :D The last item I purchased was the Retro Lard Lad with Laird Ladd B) keep em' coming EA! :#
  • I'm still buying donuts but have slowed down. I also don't buy everything available like I used to. I'll buy something more often if a premium character comes with it. Just dropped 170 donuts on the newest Gil offer because it comes with the swamp thing and he's a premium character. He's chilling at the Simpson house right now as we speak.
  • I still buy donuts. I really enjoy the platinum scratchers when offers even though I'm not very lucky.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Every 3 months I'll buy $75 worth of donuts. I enjoy the game and want it to keep going so I'll contribute from time to time.
  • I'll like to learn how to farm donuts lol.
  • I do. I'm about to buy my Halloween boatload matter of fact.
  • Gary_A_D wrote: »
    I'm still buying donuts but have slowed down. I also don't buy everything available like I used to. I'll buy something more often if a premium character comes with it. Just dropped 170 donuts on the newest Gil offer because it comes with the swamp thing and he's a premium character. He's chilling at the Simpson house right now as we speak.

Same here.

• There has been events where I've dropped 50$ to get all the premiums I want. If I had left over donuts I'd save em for the next event or a good girl deal.

But I don't have a whale yet as it seems way to pricey.

I may be a spender but I only get what I like. Otherwise I grind the whole and just pick up character bundles like he blinks monster this event and of course I'll get the grave digger guy and other stuff.

• this event has been expensive, it's my splurge of the year. don't farm because i like to design and checking out my neighboreenos and their towns :p
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish