EA Forums - Banner

No Multiplier on Go Kart payout ??

I paid attention today after hitting a 9-1(payout $50,000) as my total only went up $50,000. With my multiplier it should have given me $150,000.

I couldn't find another thread about it.

Is this right? Multiplier doesn't effect your payout?

Replies

• I don't think you get a multiplier on stuff like this. Same goes for scratchers and Springfield Downs.
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I think multipliers payout for job and building ($ & xp) not games.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Cool. I never paid attention before.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2319 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Thats what ive found to be true. Its a bit tough to define the difference, though. The race tracks post a dollar amount for winnings; the regular jobs for characters post a dollar amount for winnings. Yet the multiplier isnt tacked on to one and is applied to the other. Maybe its as simple as they never got around to adding the % to some things and the track is a noticeable example?
  • If they added a multiplier then more people would play.
  • Not played the karts since they cut the prize, just not worth the effort to click it anymore.
  • I dunno. I've won the 250k 5 times since it had the prizes. (Once when it was 2.5M) I just start it pick the highest odds, and move on. I'll be somewhere else when it pops up "lost" but what the heck.

Oh and blue has been the winning racer 3x's, pink once and white once. (For whoever keeps track of that stuff :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I dunno. I've won the 250k 5 times since it had the prizes. (Once when it was 2.5M) I just start it pick the highest odds, and move on. I'll be somewhere else when it pops up "lost" but what the heck.

Oh and blue has been the winning racer 3x's, pink once and white once. (For whoever keeps track of that stuff :)

I won once when it was at 2.5M but didn't win at all at 250k. I got frustrated and went back to the lowest odds. At least I get paid at least once a day.
  • I having about as must luck with either track as I do with the balloon pop at KL. None.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • audiomixdon
    328 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    On the Karts I almost always win the 9-1 so I just keep playing it.
    Springfield Downs I seem to only win 2-1 once awhile.
    Have never hit 99-1 on Down or 50-1 on Karts.
  • moxxee
    7716 posts Member
    I should switch up my gameplay. I always do 2-1 because the odds are actually slightly better than 2-1. The payout is larger over time.

I think. :grimace: