EA Forums - Banner

Wailing Walls - Please help me decide

2Next

Replies

• I thought that maybe the wailing walls would be better than the jet engine bikes because they also pay cash and xp
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I stand corrected....still wouldn't buy more than one. Ever if I didn't already have like 40 from last year. Lol
  • you can place 3 wailing walls vs one white house, for advanced level of farming it is as good as it gets.
  • I'm buying EA stock after reading this
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • White houses don't cost donuts
  • I'm buying EA stock after reading this

You should anyway....EA is a powerhouse
  • wailing walls are not cost effective in terms of donuts/bonus, so unless you like the look i would not buy. last year these were craftable as part of the halloween event so that is why some people have so many already. cant beat last years halloween crafting lol
  • evant13579 wrote: »
    wailing walls are not cost effective in terms of donuts/bonus, so unless you like the look i would not buy. last year these were craftable as part of the halloween event so that is why some people have so many already. cant beat last years halloween crafting lol

This year crafting items is way better/cooler, but in the way of bonus cash/XP between wailing wall and spooky way last year wins. Lol
  • oubouncer wrote: »
    evant13579 wrote: »
    wailing walls are not cost effective in terms of donuts/bonus, so unless you like the look i would not buy. last year these were craftable as part of the halloween event so that is why some people have so many already. cant beat last years halloween crafting lol

This year crafting items is way better/cooler, but in the way of bonus cash/XP between wailing wall and spooky way last year wins. Lol

the thing I did like about last years crafting was you could determine what currency you crafted based on the nightmare you picked, so none of this obol nonsense that because they made a single currency it has been a bit more of a monotonous grind. last year you wanted to craft a wailing wall, you spawn zombies. you wanted to craft something else, you might have to change to skeletons.
  • it is by far the best item.... I am hitting the limit for max number of items and this is great since it offers good xp, cash and save space! I have to store a few ambulances and put these instead!
  • I mite pass buying wailing walls this year.
  • 4tee3
    141 posts Member
    Bought 17 so far and started KEM farming so I can buy more.
  • If you do not have the space go for the Miniature Nuclear Warhead. Its 45d and gives you 2.25% in much less space.