EA Forums - Banner

Progress report for 2016 Halloween event. ACT TWO

Replies

• Almost to death. I need about 5K more. 2 prizes away from finishing the final gate.
  • Just got death, finished MAG, working on level 14 for crafting.
  • Finished act 2, finished mag, 69904, have the stable, 600 more to unlock the ship.
  • It isn't really worth hoarding the recorded videos for the next act, they only pay 1 clapboard a piece. Pls, correct me if I'm wrong.
  • not sure how all the people posting here finished so soon (might be getting a biased sample who choose post), compared to what i am seeing in my neighbors counts
  • evant13579 wrote: »
    not sure how all the people posting here finished so soon (might be getting a biased sample who choose post), compared to what i am seeing in my neighbors counts

How long have you been playing? Lots of people like myself who have played a long time have lots of premium characters that really help speed things up.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    evant13579 wrote: »
    not sure how all the people posting here finished so soon (might be getting a biased sample who choose post), compared to what i am seeing in my neighbors counts

How long have you been playing? Lots of people like myself who have played a long time have lots of premium characters that really help speed things up.

I have been playing a long time. I have both premium and freemium towns, and know where players should be for both. I was commenting on the posts in this thread which are not representative of the majority of players, even those with premium characters. Just seemed a bit odd sample, since usually threads like this have a mixed representation. I can see my neighbors counts and only a small percent are finished with act 2.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    bluntcard wrote: »

I have been playing a long time. I have both premium and freemium towns, and know where players should be for both. I was commenting on the posts in this thread which are not representative of the majority of players, even those with premium characters. Just seemed a bit odd sample, since usually threads like this have a mixed representation. I can see my neighbors counts and only a small percent are finished with act 2.

You are probably right. People aren't going to come and say that they aren't very far along. Luckily we aren't doing any real research. I also finished this morning and got my first set of bonuts this afternoon.
  • Should have death this afternoon. Level 14 crafting and a few hundred MAG points away from finishing that prize track.
  • Finished act 2
    Feel free to add
  • Got death today. Working on first round of bonuts.
  • Will finish Death and Mag today!
  • If you're feeling behind maybe this will make you feel better...
    (have a few premium characters, but not many that are helping...)

Construction Yard: Level 10
    MAG Level 10
    Working on couch right now... 37,760 clapboards

Was slowed down for Act 1 (had to spend 50 dnuts to get final prize)'
    but Im able to check more often in Act 2...
  • I'm like 10k away from Death, so no worries on that part, but I don't have anymore items to craft that reward MAG points.
    On MAG I'm working to unlock the last ToT job.
    On crafting I'm on level 12.
    So I think until Act 3 prizes give me some more MAG points, I'm stalled on that front.
    I don't like that if you already had some of the crafting items from last year those don't award MAG points, and with the obols piling up so slowly I'm not sure I'll be able to finish crafting or MAG.
  • evant13579 wrote: »

they either have all the premium items that help things move along faster; or they can just check in like clock-work every 4 hours to clear/reset (I'm the latter)... I have Burns/Suzanne at the MAG building, the kids hitting the T-orT rounds, the monster fights, feral animals and neighbor visits... just landed death yesterday afternoon and only about 700 away from first bonus round right now (at level 12 on the construction yard, and 2 prizes left on the mag board; but since one is event currency I figure I'll let that roll to act 3).

• The house on scary hill released this morning alongside bundel # 3.
  • evant13579
    645 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    C0rgano wrote: »

they either have all the premium items that help things move along faster; or they can just check in like clock-work every 4 hours to clear/reset (I'm the latter)... I have Burns/Suzanne at the MAG building, the kids hitting the T-orT rounds, the monster fights, feral animals and neighbor visits... just landed death yesterday afternoon and only about 700 away from first bonus round right now (at level 12 on the construction yard, and 2 prizes left on the mag board; but since one is event currency I figure I'll let that roll to act 3).

my comment was more about the quantity, not how they did it...compared to even the act 1 progress report thread. just an observation
  • 55,461 clapboards-5939 to go for death. Should get there later today or early tomorrow.
    Construction yard level 12, almost 13
    MAG level 19, 115 till I get that spiffy gate.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I have 57k clapboards so far. Think I can reach Death soon, haha. (ok, I know that was a bad joke...)
  • Beyond Death...just donut munching now

Act Two Prizes: Done -76439 clapboards
    Construction Yard: Working on level 15 - have 312/1000 for Shipwreck
    MAG: Done - Level 20 - 7595/6410 MAG points

Freaked myself out when I went to play & game indicated MAG was level 12 & Act Two Prizes was working on Monster Couch ... then I realized I was looking at my B-town :D

Bring on Act Three!