EA Forums - Banner

Zombie Sandwich is out!!!

Prev134
This turns most of your Springfielders into ZOMBIES!!!! It is awesome. It is 100 donuts and completely worth it.

Replies

• Indeed it is. And it is awesome!
  • at last something from this update worth buying! Spent my hard saved donuts and I love it.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • I love it but my zombies stay close to the dumpster. I want them to wander throughout my entire town.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • oubouncer
    519 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    How many Springfielders can you turn at once? Will it work after event? Does this provide event currency?
  • oubouncer wrote: »
    How many Springfielders can you turn at once? Will it work after event? Does this provide event currency?

There are certain people that can turn into zombies.Unlocks new 1h premium job, Sample the Zombie Sandwich, for Bart, Mr. Burns,
    Cletus, Comic Book Guy, Professor Frink, Grampa, Hank Scorpio, Homer, Kearney,
    Mrs. Krabappel, Krusty, Lisa, Rev. Lovejoy, Luigi, Marge, Martin, Moe, Ned,
    Nelson, Skinner, Willy, Bumblebee Man, Dr. Hibbert, Apu, Hans Moleman, Milhouse,
    Otto, Quimby, Snake, Squeaky Voice Teen, Wiggum, Kent Brockman, Duffman and
    Dr. Nick, turning them into their zombies "skin" from Treehouse of Horror XXIII
    event (all characters can be transformed at the same time).
  • oubouncer wrote: »

There are certain people that can turn into zombies.Unlocks new 1h premium job, Sample the Zombie Sandwich, for Bart, Mr. Burns,
    Nelson, Skinner, Willy, Bumblebee Man, Dr. Hibbert, Apu, Hans Moleman, Milhouse,

Only a one hour task?! No clap boards?! Shmeh.....I may pass
  • jofre_nash
    1171 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    oubouncer wrote: »
    oubouncer wrote: »

Only a one hour task?! No clap boards?! Shmeh.....I may pass

I like it! one hour tasks are the ones that payoff more in the end. Also most of those characters have lame inside 1 hour tasks. And you can put the sandwich in your landing zone and that's where you will find those characters roaming around.
    Post edited by jofre_nash on

• If it ain't multiplying, I ain't buying.

Umm. This is an awesome item. You might regret it later!
  • I got it for sure. It was a no brainer for me. Except the fact they are obsessed with loitering near the dumpster.....which is pretty annoying. Like Happy Said, I want them to roam around my town....
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.

Nope, think not. Don't need more skins. :)

Nope, think not. Don't need more skins. :)

That, dear sir, is bizarre.
    Seriously: Best. Item. EVER...
  • Only down side is the characters dont pay out event currency, other than that great feature :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Now that I think about it, it can be longer than an hour. As long as you don't "finish" the task they can remain zombies forever. In theory.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • I wish they could do the same to Nightmare Pile, so every kid can Trick-or-treat at the same time.
  • It's great. I like it. Better then buying a skin for $100 donuts for 1 character
  • How does it work? Do you tap on the Sandwich and task the characters or is it added to the characters' task lists? Most importantly: does it get called from the Job Manager?
  • niahunt
    316 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    wadebear wrote: »
    How does it work? Do you tap on the Sandwich and task the characters or is it added to the characters' task lists? Most importantly: does it get called from the Job Manager?

When you click the zombie sandwich it has a list of characters that you can task. I've not been tasking those with treat or treat tasks,but still get a large number of characters to use.

They all stay fairly close wherever you place the zombie sandwich & one tap usually gets them all.

I like it. <3

Edit: Just to add you task all from the zombie sandwich & don't need to find the characters to task them.
  • One hour PREMIUM payout task. Finally I don't have to worry about setting premium skins on characters after they do railyard or other tasks. I'm going to plant this dumpster beside the unemployment office to make setting all my 1 hour jobs easier.
  • Its like the SH/dump/recycling jobs. The tasks are set from the dumpster.