EA Forums - Banner

Bad Dream House animation

Prev1
Since it's being released in a flashback bundle today I thought I'd ask - is there any way to get the cool original animation (flashing windows)? Is there a character task since the original event so long ago that I've been ignoring? I miss that animation so much :( The house is still a neat building, but damn.

Replies

• Send Raphael the Wiseguy to Check the Plumbing. You have to position the Nightmare House so it's the closest house to him when you assign him the job. He's been doing it pretty much non-stop in my town for a few months.
  • Lucile can also rob it. It's a 24 hours task. I practically have her secluded in that house 24 /7 all this Halloween season

• good to know, couldn't remember who all have tasks there
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • NICE! I never would have thought of those two, thanks! And now to stalk them and wait for one to be right in front of it...
  • move the house near the character you want to visit it
  • Can't Hugo also sleep there?
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

• meredythl wrote: »
    Can't Hugo also sleep there?
    I think he sleeps or does something in those Run down houses we can craft. Because he originally came with one of those.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • NICE! I never would have thought of those two, thanks! And now to stalk them and wait for one to be right in front of it...
    No need to stalk them all over speingfield until they walk near it, just follow these steps:

1.-make them either rob a house (lucile) or check the plumbing (wise guy).
    2.- whatever house they get in move it to an open area next to the bad dream house.
    3.- go back to normal game mode.
    4.- go to selection mode, select the house and store it. That should free them from the task.
    5.- go to normal game mode and quickly made them either rob a house (lucile) or check the plumbing (wise guy). They should go to the bad dream house, if not go back to step 2.
    6.- sit back and enjoy the animation.
    7.- get a taco after your a hard work.

• Mmmm tacos!
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I thought Marge and Willy had permanent tasks there. I guess it was temporary.
  • johncolombo
    11451 posts Senior Moderator
    jofre_nash wrote: »
    Lucile can also rob it. It's a 24 hours task. I practically have her secluded in that house 24 /7 all this Halloween season

I've been doing this too.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • jofre_nash wrote: »
    NICE! I never would have thought of those two, thanks! And now to stalk them and wait for one to be right in front of it...
    No need to stalk them all over speingfield until they walk near it, just follow these steps:

1.-make them either rob a house (lucile) or check the plumbing (wise guy).
    2.- whatever house they get in move it to an open area next to the bad dream house.
    3.- go back to normal game mode.
    4.- go to selection mode, select the house and store it. That should free them from the task.
    5.- go to normal game mode and quickly made them either rob a house (lucile) or check the plumbing (wise guy). They should go to the bad dream house, if not go back to step 2.
    6.- sit back and enjoy the animation.
    7.- get a taco after your a hard work.

I'm going to try that when wise guy has finished his 4 hour task
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • meredythl wrote: »
    Can't Hugo also sleep there?

He sleeps at the spooky house on his 16hr.
  • Oh and mine is lit up all year round since we got Lucille - love it.
  • OMGawd!!! That took me forever, silly **** kept turning, crossing the yard and finding another house. lol I had forgotten the domicile was a house too. Stored it and dumped out her and Herman :p:p:p
  • OMGawd!!! That took me forever, silly **** kept turning, crossing the yard and finding another house. lol I had forgotten the domicile was a house too. Stored it and dumped out her and Herman :p:p:p

looks good though, just visited about an hour ago. Looks like a rave going on lol

• @nissa762 yea, she's not gonna be hiding from the PD anymore :tongue:
    @fastshadow2 cool, I've never been to a rave! B)
  • When was Lucille available - did I miss her this event?
  • When was Lucille available - did I miss her this event?

She was available during the Christmas 2015 event for 120 donuts
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • jofre_nash wrote: »
    Lucile can also rob it. It's a 24 hours task. I practically have her secluded in that house 24 /7 all this Halloween season

Thank you for this, had no idea she'd light up the animation for it. Its her new prison in my town cause as soon as she finishes i send her right back. Thanks again :)