EA Forums - Banner

Zombie Sandwich is out!!!

Replies

• rockyb2006 wrote: »
    I actually prefer that the zombies roam around the same area. It lets me look at all of them instead of having to search for them.

semi-related... I wish they would offer an "NPC Ranch" where you could select up to 20 NPCs to roam around inside of.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    I actually prefer that the zombies roam around the same area. It lets me look at all of them instead of having to search for them.

semi-related... I wish they would offer an "NPC Ranch" where you could select up to 20 NPCs to roam around inside of.

Cool idea!
  • Thanks , LP for the heads up! I wouldve passed otherwise! Thinking of moving mine to Springfield Mall after the event to create a "Dawn of The Dead" vibe.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    wadebear wrote: »
    How does it work? Do you tap on the Sandwich and task the characters or is it added to the characters' task lists? Most importantly: does it get called from the Job Manager?
    The first one you said. The jobs don't show in the task list therefore they can't be tasked from the UO.
    Even though I can see thr appeal of it, its gonna be a pass for me. The last thing I need is more skins I'll never use.
    Why can't you use them? If you do 1h tasks then just assign these from the sammich first and the rest via the UO. Have some fun.

I didnt say I can't use them, I said I won't use them. Just not my cup of tea. I like Halloween but not into zombies.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Dr. Nick is my favorite. He walks around with a knife stuck in his forehead.
  • I bought it and hid the dumpster in my cemetery area. Now I have a bunch of Zombies running around my cemeteries! Looks great!
  • Seriously, this is one of the best premium items EVER! and It's only 100 Donuts. Totally worth it.

And it will make your Springfield look awesome to all your visiting neighbors! (even after the event, just put the zombie-sandwich near your LZ)
  • It also helps in setting up a scene like i did with Apu beside his post apocalypse jeep battling a monster, and zombies closing in on him lmao
    Screenshot_2016-10-28-13-38-42.png
  • It also helps in setting up a scene like i did with Apu beside his post apocalypse jeep battling a monster, and zombies closing in on him lmao

That is set up very well LOL
  • Thanks , LP for the heads up! I wouldve passed otherwise! Thinking of moving mine to Springfield Mall after the event to create a "Dawn of The Dead" vibe.

Love it!!!

On the lower left side??
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I wasn't going to get it, but I gave in. Right now they are roaming my Halloween area, but I think I will move it to the residential area after Halloween.
  • They really need to change the task to 4 hours.. Better yet have an option for 1 hr, 4 hr, 12hr, and 24hr.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    wadebear wrote: »
    How does it work? Do you tap on the Sandwich and task the characters or is it added to the characters' task lists? Most importantly: does it get called from the Job Manager?
    The first one you said. The jobs don't show in the task list therefore they can't be tasked from the UO.
    Even though I can see thr appeal of it, its gonna be a pass for me. The last thing I need is more skins I'll never use.
    Why can't you use them? If you do 1h tasks then just assign these from the sammich first and the rest via the UO. Have some fun.

I didnt say I can't use them, I said I won't use them. Just not my cup of tea. I like Halloween but not into zombies.

Please who doesn't Ike zombies......

Long live Fear of the walking dead .

But but Apu can also be a zombie...... that way it looks like he was bitten and turned.
  • This can put the House of Evil on the map too, as ground zero for an outbreak, as if they're finally producing some evil out of that dump.
  • This is my new favourite thing ever.

I forgot about that vehicle. I forgot it was the Apucalypse!
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • I don't have the dumpster in my store. Am I missing a trigger? How do you activate?
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    The company has judged you to not be ready for this material.
    petehd14 wrote: »
    On the lower left side??
    He has a soldier's eyes but not a soldier's discipline, apparently. Couldn't wait another week.